A Reinterpretation of Elasticity Formulae in Optimum Tax Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Homburg, 2006.
"A New Approach to Optimal Commodity Taxation,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(3), pages 323-338, September.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2004. "A New Approach to Optimal Commodity Taxation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-299, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stefan Homburg, 2004. "A New Approach to Optimal Commodity Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1231, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bjørn Sandvik, 2003. "Optimal Taxation and Normalisations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1025, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Werding, 2005. "Survivor Benefits and the Gender Tax Gap in Public Pension Schemes: Observations from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1596, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Fenge & Silke Übelmesser & Martin Werding, 2002. "Second-best Properties of Implicit Social Security Taxes: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werding Martin, 2008. "Survivor Benefits and the Gender-Related Tax Differential in Public Pension Schemes: Observations from Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(1), pages 110-134, February.
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalized Ramsey Rule," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 295-316, May.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1100-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wrede, Matthias, 1998. "Pareto efficiency of the pay-as-you-go pension system in a three-period-OLG model," BERG Working Paper Series 27, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jean Lim & Carolina Rodríguez-Zamora, 2010. "The Optimal Tax Rule in the Presence of Time Use," Working Papers 2010-05, Banco de México.
- Wrede Matthias, 1999. "Pareto Efficient Pay-as-you-go Pension Systems with Multi-Period Lives / Pareto-effiziente umlagefinanzierte Alterssicherungssysteme bei mehrperiodigem Arbeitsleben," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 219(3-4), pages 494-503, June.
- Martin Werding, 2005. "Survivor Benefits and the Gender Tax-Gap in Public Pension Schemes Work Incentives and Options for Reform," ifo Working Paper Series 7, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ed Westerhout & Kees Folmer, 2007. "Co-payment systems in health care; between moral hazard and risk reduction," CPB Discussion Paper 78, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jean Dreze & David Coady, 2010. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare : The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working Papers id:2936, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:54:y:1987:i:213:p:89-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.