Earnings Management Prior to Initial Public Offerings and Its Effect on Firm Performance: International Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Weinstein, Mark & Welch, Ivo, 1993. "An empirical investigation of IPO returns and subsequent equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-175, October.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Jie, 2011.
"IPO waves, product market competition, and the going public decision: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 382-412, August.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Jie He, 2012. "IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 12-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ritter, Jay R, 1991. " The Long-run Performance of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Ibbotson, Roger G., 1975. "Price performance of common stock new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 235-272, September.
- Mario Levis, 1993. "The Long-Run Performance of Initial Public Offerings: The UK Experience 1980-1988," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(1), Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsinitial public offerings; earnings management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jfr:ijfr11:v:4:y:2013:i:3:p:10-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gina Perry). General contact details of provider: http://ijfr.sciedupress.com .