The Sustainability of Muslim Women Entrepreneurs: A Case Study in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seyed Hashem Kamyab, 2014. "The Entrepreneurship, Knowledge Spillover and Economic Growth," International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy, Conscientia Beam, vol. 3(2), pages 45-54.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2018. "Management and Agrarian Sustainability-Impact of Institutions in Bulgaria," International Journal of Management and Sustainability, Conscientia Beam, vol. 7(2), pages 113-142.
- Satwinder Singh & Ruth Simpson & Chima Mordi & Chinonye Okafor, 2011. "Motivation to become an entrepreneur: a study of Nigerian women's decisions," African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 202-219, September.
- Umair Ahmed & Nadeem Khalid & Ammar Ahmed & Muzafar Hussain Shah, 2017. "Assessing Moderation of Employee Engagement on the Relationship between Work Discretion, Job Clarity and Business Performance in the Banking Sector of Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(12), pages 1197-1210, December.
- Kenneth Chukwujioke Agbim & Johnny Eluka, 2018. "Social Network and Family Business Internationalization in South Eastern Nigeria," Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research, Scientific Publishing Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 64-74.
- Gonzalo Maldonado-Guzman & Sandra Yesenia Pinzon-Castro & Ruben Michael Rodriguez-Gonzalez, 2018. "Brand Management, Competitiveness and Business Performance in Mexican Small Service Businesses," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(10), pages 898-908, October.
- Veland Ramadani & Léo Paul Dana & Vanessa Ratten & Sadush Tahiri, 2015. "The context of Islamic entrepreneurship and business: concept, principles and perspectives," Post-Print hal-02066861, HAL.
- Veland Ramadani & LÃ©o-Paul Dana & Vanessa Ratten & Sadush Tahiri, 2015. "The context of Islamic entrepreneurship and business: concept, principles and perspectives," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(3), pages 244-261.
- Hayfaa Tlaiss, 2015. "How Islamic Business Ethics Impact Women Entrepreneurs: Insights from Four Arab Middle Eastern Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 859-877, July.
- Oluwole Iyiola, 2014. "Supporting Tourism Business in Nigeria via Integrated Marketing," Journal of Tourism Management Research, Conscientia Beam, vol. 1(1), pages 27-39.
- Adewale, A. Adekiya, 2016. "Effect of Demographic Factors on Entrepreneurial Culture: A Study of University Students in Metropolitan Kano," American Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Pacharapa Naka, vol. 1(1), pages 10-34.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Endi Rekarti & Caturida Meiwanto Doktoralina, 2017. "Improving Business Performance: A Proposed Model for SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 613-623.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caturida Meiwanto Doktoralina & Fikki Mutarotun Nisha, 2020. "Mudharabah Deposits Among Conventional Bank Interest Rates, Profit-Sharing Rates, Liquidity and Inflation Rates," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 11(1), pages 25-33, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Venkata Sai Srinivasa Rao Muramalla & Ateeq Mesfer Al-Hazza, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Strategies and Factors Stimulate the Business of Tech Startups," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(3), pages 360-370, May.
- Nuria Toledano, 2020. "Looking for God, meaning, physical fitness and beyond: the religious and spiritual space in sport entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 897-916, September.
- Jamal Agouram & Jamaa Anoualigh & Lhoucine Ben Hssain & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2021. "Performance and Risks: Islamic Indices and Compared to Conventional Indices," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 8(1), pages 17-26.
- Umair Ahmed & Waheed Ali Umrani & Umer Zaman & Sheraz Mustafa Rajput & Tariq Aziz, 2020. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Business Performance: The Mediating Role of Employee Engagement," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, November.
- S. Arunachalam & Sridhar N. Ramaswami & Pol Herrmann & Doug Walker, 2018. "Innovation pathway to profitability: the role of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing capabilities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 744-766, July.
- Abiodun Tope Samson, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Reconfiguring Capability and Moderation of Environmental Turbulence on Export Performance of SMEs in Nigeria," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(3), pages 76-87.
- Chahal, Hardeep & Gupta, Mahesh & Lonial, Subhash & Raina, Swati, 2019. "Operational flexibility-entrepreneurial orientation relationship: Effects and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 154-167.
- Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E., 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 566-575, May.
- Holger Patzelt & Dean A. Shepherd, 2009. "Strategic Entrepreneurship at Universities: Academic Entrepreneursâ€™ Assessment of Policy Programs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(1), pages 319-340, January.
- Nida Platin & Hande Sinem Ergun, 2017. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance; Evidence from Turkish SMEs," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 78-89, June.
- Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi & Andrés, Antonio R., 2014.
"Economic Implications of Business Dynamics for KE-Associated Economic Growth and Inclusive Development in African Countries,"
63793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Voxi Amavilah & Antonio Andrés, 2014. "Economic Implications of Business Dynamics for KE-Associated Economic Growth and Inclusive Development in African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A. Asongu & Voxi Amavilah & Antonio R. AndrÃ©s, 2014. "Economic Implications of Business Dynamics for KE-Associated Economic Growth and Inclusive Development in African Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 14/023, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Wu, Mingran & Zhao, Min & Wu, Zhaodan, 2019. "Evaluation of development level and economic contribution ratio of science and technology innovation in eastern China," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Melina Vekini & Vassilis Moustakis, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, access to financial resources, and product performance in the Greek commercial TV industry," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 897-910, April.
- Nurudeen Afolabi Sofoluwe, 2020. "Relevance of Entrepreneurial Orientation Strategy to Cooperative Business Organizations in Nigeria," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 4, pages 415-429.
- Arslan Ayub & Muhammad Salman Aslam & Hanan Iftekhar & Adeel Razzaq & Sabiha Hafeez, 2013. "Compete or Leapfrog: Creating Blue Ocean through Entrepreneurial Orientation," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(5), pages 211-221, October.
- María Ripollés-Meliá & Martina Menguzzato-Boulard & Luz Sánchez-Peinado, 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation and international commitment," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 65-83, December.
- Jonas Hammerschmidt & Fabian Eggers & Sascha Kraus & Paul Jones & Matthias Filser, 2020. "Entrepreneurial orientation in sports entrepreneurship - a mixed methods analysis of professional soccer clubs in the German-speaking countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 839-857, September.
- UMRANI Waheed Ali & MAHMOOD Rosli & AHMED Umair, 2016. "Unveiling The Direct Effect Of Corporate Entrepreneurship’S Dimensions On The Business Performance: A Case Of Big Five Banks In Pakistan," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 181-195, April.
- Erik Lundmark & Anna Krzeminska & Dean A. Shepherd, 2019. "Images of Entrepreneurship: Exploring Root Metaphors and Expanding Upon Them," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(1), pages 138-170, January.
- D’Angelo, Alfredo & Presutti, Manuela, 2019. "SMEs international growth: The moderating role of experience on entrepreneurial and learning orientations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 613-624.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurs; sustainability; small business; Muslim women;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jfr:ijfr11:v:10:y:2019:i:5:p:430-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://ijfr.sciedupress.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gina Perry (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://ijfr.sciedupress.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.