Organizational learning: cognitive and behavioural changes and implications in higher education institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Les Oxley & Paul Walker & David Thorns & Hong Wang, 2008.
"The knowledge economy/society: the latest example of “Measurement without theory”?,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 20-54, November.
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2008. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nick Bontis & Mary M. Crossan & John Hulland, 2002. "Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 437-469, June.
- Paul Shrivastava, 1983. "A Typology Of Organizational Learning Systems," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 7-28, January.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Pasi Sahlberg, 2004. "Teaching and Globalization," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 2(1), pages 65-83.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nancy Beauregard & Louise Lemyre & Jacques Barrette, 2015. "The Domains of Organizational Learning Practices: An Agency-Structure Perspective," Societies, MDPI, vol. 5(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Jasmina Dzinic, 2015. "Correlation Between The Administrative Leadership Style And Inclination Towards Organizational Learning In Local Administrative Organizations," Economic Thought and Practice, Department of Economics and Business, University of Dubrovnik, vol. 24(1), pages 3-26, june.
- Alexandra Luciana Gu??, 2015. "An analysis of factors that influence organizational learning: The case of higher education institutions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dermol Valerij, 2013. "Relationship Between Learning, Knowledge Creation and Organisational Performance," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(1), pages 79-93, July.
- Sylvie Héroux & Mélanie Roussy, 2020. "Three cases of compliance with governance regulation: an organizational learning perspective," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 24(2), pages 449-479, June.
- Nachiketa Tripathi & Sonia Nongmaithem, 2007. "Differences in Organizational Learning Processes: A Study of Two Organizations," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 32(3), pages 301-320, August.
- Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko, 2016. "Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 653-663.
- Julien Batac & Olivier de La Villarmois, 2003. "Les Interactions Controle / Apprentissage Organisationnel : Proposition D'Une Grille D'Analyse," Post-Print halshs-00582732, HAL.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón & Montserrat Boronat, 2007. "Technical Strategic Alliances And Performance: The Mediating Effect Of Knowledge ¿Based Competencies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Böhling, Kathrin, 2009. "Symbolic knowledge at work: Comitology and learning from experts in European technology policy [Symbolisches Wissen in der europäischen Technologiepolitik: Experten, Lernen und das Ausschusswesen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2009-301, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Tsang, Eric W. K., 2002. "Learning from overseas venturing experience: The case of Chinese family businesses," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-40, January.
- Peter Gordon Roetzel, 2019. "Information overload in the information age: a review of the literature from business administration, business psychology, and related disciplines with a bibliometric approach and framework developmen," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(2), pages 479-522, December.
- Luis Enrique Valdez-Juárez & Dolores Gallardo-Vázquez & Elva Alicia Ramos-Escobar, 2019. "Organizational Learning and Corporate Social Responsibility Drivers of Performance in SMEs in Northwestern Mexico," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-23, October.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Lopez-Nicolas, Carolina & Soto-Acosta, Pedro, 2010. "Analyzing ICT adoption and use effects on knowledge creation: An empirical investigation in SMEs," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 521-528.
- Escribá-Carda, Naiara & Balbastre-Benavent, Francisco & Teresa Canet-Giner, M., 2017. "Employees' perceptions of high-performance work systems and innovative behaviour: The role of exploratory learning," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 273-281.
- Laura Castaldi & Claudio Turi & Clelia Mazzoni & Angela Delli Paoli, 2015. "Antecedents and constituents of alliance management capability: the role of valuable alliance experience and governance mechanisms for learning," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(4), pages 797-823, November.
- Krishnan Hariharan & Vivekanand G, 2018. "Perspectives on Organizational Learning," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 9(1), pages 81-86, January.
- Agulles, Remei & Prats, Mª Julia, 2011. "Learning in practice: What organizational and management literature can contribute to professional and occupational development," IESE Research Papers D/938, IESE Business School.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 1998. "Representations And Influence Processes In Groups: Towards A Socio-Cognitive Perspective On Cognition In Organization," Post-Print hal-01490579, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational learning; cognitive/ behavioural changes; higher education institutions;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:2:p:198-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.