Organizational learning: cognitive and behavioural changes and implications in higher education institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Les Oxley & Paul Walker & David Thorns & Hong Wang, 2008.
"The knowledge economy/society: the latest example of “Measurement without theory”?,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 20-54, November.
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2008. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nick Bontis & Mary M. Crossan & John Hulland, 2002. "Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 437-469, June.
- Paul Shrivastava, 1983. "A Typology Of Organizational Learning Systems," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 7-28, January.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Pasi Sahlberg, 2004. "Teaching and Globalization," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 2(1), pages 65-83.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sylvie Héroux & Mélanie Roussy, 2020. "Three cases of compliance with governance regulation: an organizational learning perspective," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 24(2), pages 449-479, June.
- Nachiketa Tripathi & Sonia Nongmaithem, 2007. "Differences in Organizational Learning Processes: A Study of Two Organizations," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 32(3), pages 301-320, August.
- Peter Gordon Roetzel, 2019. "Information overload in the information age: a review of the literature from business administration, business psychology, and related disciplines with a bibliometric approach and framework developmen," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(2), pages 479-522, December.
- Luis Enrique Valdez-Juárez & Dolores Gallardo-Vázquez & Elva Alicia Ramos-Escobar, 2019. "Organizational Learning and Corporate Social Responsibility Drivers of Performance in SMEs in Northwestern Mexico," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-23, October.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Lopez-Nicolas, Carolina & Soto-Acosta, Pedro, 2010. "Analyzing ICT adoption and use effects on knowledge creation: An empirical investigation in SMEs," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 521-528.
- Escribá-Carda, Naiara & Balbastre-Benavent, Francisco & Teresa Canet-Giner, M., 2017. "Employees' perceptions of high-performance work systems and innovative behaviour: The role of exploratory learning," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 273-281.
- Krishnan Hariharan & Vivekanand G, 2018. "Perspectives on Organizational Learning," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 9(1), pages 81-86, January.
- Atif Ahmad & Kevin C. Desouza & Sean B. Maynard & Humza Naseer & Richard L. Baskerville, 2020. "How integration of cyber security management and incident response enables organizational learning," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 71(8), pages 939-953, August.
- Siyuan Yu & Yang Zhang & Jin Yu & Xuanzhi Yang & Abbas Mardani, 2021. "The Moderating Impact of Organizational Identity Strength between Strategic Improvisation and Organizational Memory and Their Effects on Competitive Advantage," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Alexandra Luciana GUTA, 2018. "Organizational Learning Capability. Model Testing In Universities," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 17, pages 229-240, September.
- Thakur-Wernz, Pooja & Bruyaka, Olga & Contractor, Farok, 2020. "Antecedents and relative performance of sourcing choices for new product development projects," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 90.
- Joanne Lye & Zahirul Hoque & Lee Parker, 2021. "How do employees learn from performance measures? Evidence from a local government entity," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 61(2), pages 3443-3480, June.
- Jasmina Dzinic, 2015. "Correlation Between The Administrative Leadership Style And Inclination Towards Organizational Learning In Local Administrative Organizations," Economic Thought and Practice, Department of Economics and Business, University of Dubrovnik, vol. 24(1), pages 3-26, june.
- Alexandra Luciana Gu??, 2015. "An analysis of factors that influence organizational learning: The case of higher education institutions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dermol Valerij, 2013. "Relationship Between Learning, Knowledge Creation and Organisational Performance," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(1), pages 79-93, July.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Garrett, Robert P. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2020. "Short leash or long leash? Parenting style, initial strategic clarity, and the development of venture learning proficiency," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(4).
- Andrea Francesconi & Enrico Guarini, 2017. "Performance-based funding e sistemi di allocazione delle risorse ai dipartimenti: prime evidenze nelle università italiane," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 113-134.
- Pooja Kushwaha & M. K. Rao, 2017. "Integrating the Linkages between Learning Systems and Knowledge Process: An Exploration of Learning Outcomes," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 5(1), pages 11-23, January.
- Venugopal Gopalakrishna-Remani & Robert Paul Jones & Kerri M. Camp, 2019. "Levels of EMR Adoption in U.S. Hospitals: An Empirical Examination of Absorptive Capacity, Institutional Pressures, Top Management Beliefs, and Participation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 1325-1344, December.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational learning; cognitive/ behavioural changes; higher education institutions;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:2:p:198-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.