Organizational learning: cognitive and behavioural changes and implications in higher education institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Les Oxley & Paul Walker & David Thorns & Hong Wang, 2008.
"The knowledge economy/society: the latest example of “Measurement without theory”?,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 20-54, November.
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2008. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nick Bontis & Mary M. Crossan & John Hulland, 2002. "Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 437-469, June.
- Paul Shrivastava, 1983. "A Typology Of Organizational Learning Systems," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 7-28, January.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Pasi Sahlberg, 2004. "Teaching and Globalization," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 2(1), pages 65-83.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational learning; cognitive/ behavioural changes; higher education institutions;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:2:p:198-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.