A business case for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Neelam & Jain, Suresh & Sharma, Prateek, 2015. "Motivations for implementing environmental management practices in Indian industries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1-8.
- Mircea SAVEANU, 2015. "Major Issues In Bringing About Sustainability," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(1), pages 156-166, March.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Daniela M. Salvioni & Francesca Gennari & Luisa Bosetti, 2016. "Sustainability and Convergence: The Future of Corporate Governance Systems?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-25, November.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 503-530, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Zbuchea & Florina Pînzaru & Mihail Busu & Sergiu-Octavian Stan & Alina Bârgăoanu, 2019. "Sustainable Knowledge Management and Its Impact on the Performances of Biotechnology Organizations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Camelia Oprean-Stan & Sebastian Stan & Vasile Brătian, 2020. "Corporate Sustainability and Intangible Resources Binomial: New Proposal on Intangible Resources Recognition and Evaluation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-23, May.
- AGÂRBICEANU Simona Marcela & PĂUN Tatiana, 2021. "The Need For A Paradigm Shift In Finance: Sustainable Corporate Finance," Management of Sustainable Development, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 33-38, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francesca Gennari & Daniela M. Salvioni, 2019. "CSR committees on boards: the impact of the external country level factors," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(3), pages 759-785, September.
- Jared Peifer, 2014. "Fund Loyalty Among Socially Responsible Investors: The Importance of the Economic and Ethical Domains," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 635-649, June.
- Nir Halevy & Sora Jun & Eileen Y. Chou, 2020. "Intergroup Conflict is Our Business: CEOs’ Ethical Intergroup Leadership Fuels Stakeholder Support for Corporate Intergroup Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 229-246, February.
- Dominik Aaken & Florian Buchner, 2020. "Religion and CSR: a systematic literature review," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(5), pages 917-945, June.
- RAMLUGUN Vidisha Gunesh & RABOUTE Wendy Geraldine, 2015. "Do Csr Practices Of Banks In Mauritius Lead To Satisfaction And Loyalty?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(2), pages 128-144, August.
- Francisco González Santa Cruz & Iliana Loor Alcívar & Nelly Moreira Mero & Amalia Hidalgo-Fernández, 2020. "Analysis of the Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility: Study Applied to Co-operativism in Ecuador," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(2), pages 517-534, April.
- Tea Golja, 2012. "New Challenges in Corporate Governance: Linking M&A and Social Responsibility," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 4(7), pages 379-390.
- Bodo B. Schlegelmilch & Ilona Szőcs, 2015. "Corporate philanthropy and ethicality: two opposing notions?," Chapters, in: Handbook on Ethics and Marketing, chapter 16, pages 317-353, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Sen, 2019. "Managing forests for the greater good: The role of the social license to operate," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
- Melsa Ararat & Asli M. Colpan & Dirk Matten, 2018. "Business Groups and Corporate Responsibility for the Public Good," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(4), pages 911-929, December.
- Thomas Beschorner & Thomas Hajduk & Christoph Schank, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility: individual, institutional and systemic perspectives," Chapters, in: Handbook on Ethics and Marketing, chapter 13, pages 263-283, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Trifkovic, Neda, 2018.
"The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 250-267.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifković, 2016. "The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2016-68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ghi-Feng Yen & Hui-Chun Tsao, 2020. "Reexamining Consumers’ Cognition and Evaluation of Corporate Social Responsibility via a DANP and IPA Method," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-26, January.
- Inoue, Yuhei & Lee, Seoki, 2011. "Effects of different dimensions of corporate social responsibility on corporate financial performance in tourism-related industries," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 790-804.
- Bongani Munkuli & Renee Horne, 2018. "Financial Markets Value Reputation for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – A Study of the South African Mining Sector," Africagrowth Agenda, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 15(2), pages 17-22.
- Gahye Hong & Eunmi Kim, 2017. "Overcoming country-of-origin image constraints on hiring: the moderating role of CSR," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(4), pages 253-271, December.
- Archie B. Carroll, 2016. "Carroll’s pyramid of CSR: taking another look," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Olga Bruyaka & Hanko Zeitzmann & Isabelle Chalamon & Richard Wokutch & Pooja Thakur, 2013. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Orphan Drug Development: Insights from the US and the EU Biopharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 45-65, September.
- Denise Baden, 2016. "A reconstruction of Carroll’s pyramid of corporate social responsibility for the 21st century," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Christian Bourion & Sybil Persson, 2008. "La pyramide de Archie B. Carroll a l’épreuve du jeu des acteurs francophones – Quelles sont les parties prenantes et quelles sont leurs différentes représentations en matière de Responsabilité Sociale," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 0813, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2008.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; business case; corporate social responsibility; competitive advantage;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:1:p:49-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.