Coordinates And Representations Of Architecture For A Regional Cross-Border Development Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- McCann, Philip, 2001. "Urban and Regional Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776451.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Anicic, Jugoslav & Vukotic, Svetlana & Zakic, Nebojsa & Laketa, Marko & Laketa, Luka, 2013. "Clusters As A Model Of Economic Development Of Serbia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 4(3), pages 341-354.
- Marcela SLUSARCIUC & Gabriela PRELIPCEAN, 2014. "Clusters – a potential model of development for cross-border areas," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 148-160, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Setterfield, 2003. "Supply and Demand in the Theory of Long-run Growth: Introduction to a symposium on demand-led growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32.
- Sylvie Charlot, 1996. "Effects of public expenditures on economic development : a model of regional equilibrium [Les effets des dépenses publiques sur la croissance : un modèle d'équilibre régional]," Working Papers hal-01526935, HAL.
- Bode, Eckhardt, 1996. "Ursachen regionaler Wachstumsunterschiede: wachstumstheoretische Erklärungsansätze," Kiel Working Papers 740, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 1995. "Neue Argumente für Regionalpolitik? Zur Fundierung der Regionalpolitik in älteren und neueren regionalökonomischen Theorien," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1643, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Robert Stimson & Roger R. Stough & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2011. "Endogenous Regional Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14154.
- Rowan Cherodian & A. P. Thirlwall, 2015.
"Regional disparities in per capita income in India: convergence or divergence?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 384-407, July.
- A.P.Thirlwall, 2013. "Regional Disparities in Per Capita Income in India: Convergence or Divergence?," Studies in Economics 1313, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mark Roberts & Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Endogenous Regional Growth: A Critical Survey," Chapters, in: Mark Setterfield (ed.), Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 21, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough, 2012. "Introduction – Human Capital and Agglomeration," Chapters, in: Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough (ed.), The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Knaap, T., 1998. "A survey of complementaries in growth and location theories," Research Report 98C44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2016. "Wissensintensive Unternehmensdienste, Wissens-Spillovers und regionales Wachstum. Teilprojekt 3: Zur Standortstruktur von wissensintensiven Unternehmensdiensten – Fakten, Bestimmungsgründe, regionalpo," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 59427, February.
- Guilherme Riccioppo Magacho, 2017. "Structural change and economic growth: Advances and limitations of Kaldorian growth models," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 70(280), pages 35-57.
- Roberta Capello & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Regional Growth and Development Theories Revisited,"
Chapters, in: Robert Stimson & Roger R. Stough & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 15,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Capello, R. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Regional growth and development theories revisited," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Beeson, Patricia E. & DeJong, David N. & Troesken, Werner, 2001. "Population growth in U.S. counties, 1840-1990," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 669-699, November.
- Dong Guo & Sandy Dallâ€™erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2013. "The Leading Role of Manufacturing in Chinaâ€™s Regional Economic Growth," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 36(2), pages 139-166, April.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:98c44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrakos, George & Dimitris, Kallioras & Ageliki, Anagnostou, 2007. "A Generalized Model of Regional Economic Growth in the European Union," Papers DYNREG12, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- Kawalec Paweł, 2020. "The dynamics of theories of economic growth: An impact of Unified Growth Theory," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Kar, Sabyasachi & Pritchett, Lant & Raihan, Selim & Sen, Kunal, 2013.
"Looking for a break: Identifying transitions in growth regimes,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 151-166.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Lant Pritchett & Selim Raihan & Kunal Sen, 2013. "Looking for a Break: Identifying transitions in growth regimes," IEG Working Papers 332, Institute of Economic Growth.
- Kumar, Sanjesh & Singh, Baljeet, 2019. "Barriers to the international diffusion of technological innovations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-86.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border; development poles; economic development;
All these keywords.
- P25 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- P48 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:1:p:182-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.