Coordinates And Representations Of Architecture For A Regional Cross-Border Development Strategy
The general objective of the wider research this paper is part of is to analyze in a multidisciplinary framework the economic development poles of the Romanian border areas and to identify the ways to building a viable strategy in a cross-border framework. One of the specific objectives is to design a complex model that shapes an adequate architecture for a development strategy for a cross-border area. A result that meets this objective is an architectural tridimensional model for building a development strategy for a cross-border area that is presented in this paper, based on the growth/development poles. The description includes the main coordinates and representations of the model, where the building framework is the institutional system layered on many levels, the main levels being structured by the economic sectors and where the solidity points are the growth/development poles from the cross-border area.
Volume (Year): 8(1) (2016)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://cse.uaic.ro|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2232, David K. Levine.
- McCann, Philip, 2001. "Urban and Regional Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776451, April.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Anicic, Jugoslav & Vukotic, Svetlana & Zakic, Nebojsa & Laketa, Marko & Laketa, Luka, 2013. "Clusters As A Model Of Economic Development Of Serbia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 4(3), pages 341-354.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
- Marcela SLUSARCIUC & Gabriela PRELIPCEAN, 2014. "Clusters – a potential model of development for cross-border areas," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 148-160, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:1:p:182-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.