Integrated in the global value chains - trade developments between Hungary and Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2012. "The rise of emerging economies in the EU15 trade," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(1), pages 133-175, April.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2013.
"Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 613-661, October.
- Timmer, Marcel & Stehrer, Robert & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs. An analysis of European competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-130, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2014. "Fragmentation, incomes, and jobs : an analysis of European competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6833, The World Bank.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Takahashi, Yuya & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2007. "Fragmentation and parts and components trade: Comparison between East Asia and Europe," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Martin Srholec, 2007.
"High-Tech Exports from Developing Countries: A Symptom of Technology Spurts or Statistical Illusion?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(2), pages 227-255, July.
- Martin Srholec, 2005. "High-tech exports from developing countries: A symptom of technology spurts or statistical illusion?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20051215, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Matteo Bugamelli & Riccardo Cristadoro & Daniela Maggioni, 2012. "Are firms exporting to China and India different from other exporters?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 112, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessia Amighini, 2005.
"China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 203-219, December.
- Alessia Amighini, 2004. "China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry," KITeS Working Papers 151, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Mani, Sunil, 2000. "Exports of High Technology Products from Developing Countries: Is it Real or a Statistical Artifact?," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-912, December.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsforeign trade; Hungary; Asia; export concentration; global value chains; high technology products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2013:v:4:p:57-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.