Inward FDI in seven transitional countries of South-Eastern Europe: a quest of institution-based attractiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:33:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Franklin Mixon, Jr. & Dharmendra Dhakal, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and transition economies: empirical evidence from a panel data estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(33), pages 1-9.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet & Thierry Mayer, 2007.
"Institutional Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 764-782, May.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet & Thierry Mayer, 2005. "Institutional Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2005-05, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet & Thierry Mayer, 2007. "Institutional Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00268751, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnes Szunomar, 2017. "Driving forces behind the international expansion strategies of Chinese MNEs," IWE Working Papers 237, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; transition; institutions; attractiveness; South-Eastern Europe; institutional arrangement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2010:v:1:p:71-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.