Effective Exchange Rate Volatility And Mena Countries Exports To The Eu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghiath Shabsigh & Ilker Domaç, 1999. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior and Economic Growth; Evidence from Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, and Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 99/40, International Monetary Fund.
- McKenzie, Michael D. & Brooks, Robert D., 1997. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on German-US trade flows," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-87, April.
- Christopher F Baum & Mustafa Caglayan, 2007. "Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on the Volume and Volatility of Bilateral Exports," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 64, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Lahcen Achy & Khalid Sekkat, 2003. "The European Single Currency and MENA's Exports to Europe," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 563-582, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halmi Mirela, 2012. "The Correlation Between The Exchange Rate And The Direct Foreign Investments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 809-815, July.
- Hyun Kook Shin & Byoung Hark Yoo, 2012. "The Volatility Of The Won-Dollar Exchange Rate During The 2008-9 Crisis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 61-77, December.
- Aihua Wang & Faruk Balli & Xiumin Li, 2015. "Possible Best Currency Basket Selection from the Perspective of Real Effective Exchange Rate," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 635-650, October.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2013. "The controversial link between exchange rate volatility and exports: Evidence from Tunisian case," MPRA Paper 49133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Huiran Pan, 2013. "Asset Revaluation And Trade Balance Under Liability Dollarization: The Case Of South Korea," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 1-32, September.
- Cueyt SEVIM & Taylan Taner DOGAN, 2016. "Turkiye Ekonomisinde Ihracat ve Doviz Kuru Oynakligi Iliskisi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 16(2), pages 303-318.
- repec:taf:uitjxx:v:30:y:2016:i:4:p:263-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- masron, Tajul arrifin & Mohd naseem niaz, Ahmad, 2008. "Export, Economic Integration and Exchange Rate Volatility in Turkey and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2016.
"A Synthesis of the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
The International Trade Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 263-294, August.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI, 2016. "A Synthesis of the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2015-2016_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2016.
- Jacques Jaussaud & Serge Rey, 2012.
"Long‐Run Determinants Of Japanese Exports To China And The United States: A Sectoral Analysis,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Serge REY & Jacques JAUSSAUD, 2009. "Long-Run Determinants of Japanese Exports to China and the United States: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
- V Polodoo & B Seetanah & Sannassee R. V, 2016. "Exchange rate volatility and manufacturing trade: Evidence from Africa," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 50(5), pages 241-256.
- Hall, Stephen & Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George & Ulan, Michael, 2010. "Exchange-rate volatility and export performance: Do emerging market economies resemble industrial countries or other developing countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1514-1521, November.
- Erdal Demirhan & Banu Demirhan, 2015. "The Dynamic Effect of ExchangeRate Volatility on Turkish Exports: Parsimonious Error-Correction Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(4), pages 429-451, September.
- P., Srinivasan & M., Kalaivani, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Growth in India: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 43828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2015. "A synthesis of the effects of exchange rate uncertainty on international trade via Meta-Regression analysis," MPRA Paper 65737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "How Does Exchange Rate Uncertainty interact with International Trade? A Meta-Analysis Revisited," MPRA Paper 56201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEffective Exchange Rate; Volatility; Export; MENA Countries; GARCH Model; Cointegration; Error-Correction model;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:31:y:2006:i:2:p:23-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.