Accounting For Canada¡¯S Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlaw, K. & Kosempel, S., 2000. "The Sources of Productivity Growth in Canada," Working Papers 2000-9, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance, revised 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Carlaw & Stephen Kosempel, 2004. "The sources of total factor productivity growth: Evidence from Canadian data," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 299-309.
- Samira Hasanzadeh & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Sources of Canadian Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 16-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Kosempel, Stephen, 2004. "A theory of development and long run growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 201-220, October.
- Ricardo Azevedo, Araujo & Joanilio Rodolpho, Teixeira, 2010.
"Investment Specific Technological Progress and Structural Change,"
53672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2010. "Investment Specific Technological Progress and Structural Change," MPRA Paper 46079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment-Specific Technological Change; Total Factor Productivity; Economic Growth;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:83-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .