Exploring Transitions Towards Sustainable Construction: The Case of Near-Zero Energy Buildings in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Georg Holtz, 2014. "Generating Social Practices," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-17.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grant D. Jacobsen & Matthew J. Kotchen, 2013.
"Are Building Codes Effective at Saving Energy? Evidence from Residential Billing Data in Florida,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 34-49, March.
- Grant D. Jacobsen & Matthew J. Kotchen, 2010. "Are Building Codes Effective at Saving Energy? Evidence from Residential Billing Data in Florida," NBER Working Papers 16194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Sibertin-Blanc & Pascal Roggero & Françoise Adreit & Bertrand Baldet & Paul Chapron & Joseph El-Gemayel & Matthias Mailliard & Sandra Sandri, 2013. "SocLab: A Framework for the Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of Power in Social Organizations," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 16(4), pages 1-8.
- Ron Adner & Daniel Levinthal, 2001. "Demand Heterogeneity and Technology Evolution: Implications for Product and Process Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 611-628, May.
- Faber, Albert & Hoppe, Thomas, 2013. "Co-constructing a sustainable built environment in the Netherlands—Dynamics and opportunities in an environmental sectoral innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 628-638.
- Mark Abdollahian & Zining Yang & Hal Nelson, 2013. "Techno-Social Energy Infrastructure Siting: Sustainable Energy Modeling Programming (SEMPro)," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 16(3), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Model; Near-Zero Energy Buildings; Innovation Systems; Knowledge Elicitation; Systemigrams;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2013-142-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.