A Simple and Efficient Method for Estimating the Magnitude and Precision of Welfare Changes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Paolo Verme, 2016. "Prices and welfare," Working Papers 395, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- James R. Hines, 1999. "Three Sides of Harberger Triangles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 167-188, Spring.
- Pascal Lavergne & Vincent Réquilllart & Michel Simioni, 1998. "Pertes de bien-être et pouvoir de marché dans l'agro-alimentaire français," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 77-86.
- Bullock, David S. & Garcia, Philip & Shin, Kie-Yup, 2005. "Measuring producer welfare under output price uncertainty and risk non-neutrality," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Ian J. Irvine & William A. Sims, 2002. "A simple and efficient method for estimating the magnitude and precision of welfare changes: comment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 81-83.
- Rubin de Celis, Raúl & Espinoza Vásquez, Lourdes, 2015. "Aplicación del algoritmo de Vartia: el sector de educación primaria en Bolivia," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 23, pages 97-128, Mayo.
- Michael Ahlheim & Ulrike Lehr, 2002. "Nutzentransfer: Das Sparmodell der Umweltbewertung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Ahlheim, Michael, 1998. "Contingent valuation and the budget constraint," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 205-211, November.
- Kumar, Anil, 2008. "Labor supply, deadweight loss and tax reform act of 1986: A nonparametric evaluation using panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 236-253, February.
- Zhen Sun & Yang Xie, 2013. "Error Analysis and Comparison of Two Algorithms Measuring Compensated Income," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 433-452, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:10:y:1995:i:3:p:313-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.