Geographical variations in mortality and unemployment in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Felice & Amedeo Lepore, 2017.
"State intervention and economic growth in Southern Italy: the rise and fall of the ‘Cassa per il Mezzogiorno’ (1950–1986),"
Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(3), pages 319-341, April.
- Felice, Emanuele & Lepore, Amedeo, 2016. "State intervention and economic growth in Southern Italy: the rise and fall of the «Cassa per il Mezzogiorno» (1950-1986)," MPRA Paper 69466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus, Jan, 2013.
"The effect of unemployment on the mental health of spouses – Evidence from plant closures in Germany,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 546-558.
- Marcus, Jan, 2013. "The Effect of Unemployment on the Mental Health of Spouses – Evidence from plant closures in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 546-558.
- Jan Marcus;, 2012. "The effect of unemployment on the mental health of spouses - Evidence from plant closures in Germany," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jan Marcus, 2012. "The Effect of Unemployment on the Mental Health of Spouses: Evidence from Plant Closures in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 488, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- Harvey Brenner, M., 1987. "Economic change, alcohol consumption and heart disease mortality in nine industrialized countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 119-132, January.
- Laliotis, Ioannis & Stavropoulou, Charitini, 2018.
"Crises and mortality: Does the level of unemployment matter?,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 99-109.
- Laliotis, Ioannis & Stavropoulou, Charitini, 2017. "Crises and mortality: Does the level of unemployment matter?," MPRA Paper 77873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Regidor & Laura Reques & Carolina Giráldez-García & Estrella Miqueleiz & Juana M Santos & David Martínez & Luis de la Fuente, 2015. "The Association of Geographic Coordinates with Mortality in People with Lower and Higher Education and with Mortality Inequalities in Spain," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Vittorio Daniele & Paolo Malanima, 2017. "Regional Wages and the North-South Disparity in Italy after the Unification," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 117-158.
- Fabio Divino & Viviana Egidi & Michele Antonio Salvatore, 2009. "Geographical mortality patterns in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 20(18), pages 435-466.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sieds, 2020. "Complete Volume LXXIV n. 1 2020," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - The Italian Journal of Economic, Demographic and Statistical Studies, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 74(2), pages 1-123, April-Jun.
- Jonathan Wakefield & Taylor Okonek & Jon Pedersen, 2020. "Small Area Estimation for Disease Prevalence Mapping," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 88(2), pages 398-418, August.
- Johnson, Blair T. & Sisti, Anthony & Bernstein, Mary & Chen, Kun & Hennessy, Emily A. & Acabchuk, Rebecca L. & Matos, Michaela, 2021. "Community-level factors and incidence of gun violence in the United States, 2014–2017," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 280(C).
- Maike Tahden & Juliane Manitz & Klaus Baumgardt & Gerhard Fell & Thomas Kneib & Guido Hegasy, 2016. "Epidemiological and Ecological Characterization of the EHEC O104:H4 Outbreak in Hamburg, Germany, 2011," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Eum, Youngseob & Yoo, EunHye & Bowen, Elizabeth, 2019. "Socioeconomic determinants of pediatric asthma emergency department visits under regional economic development in western New York," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 133-144.
- Ferreira, Marco A.R. & Porter, Erica M. & Franck, Christopher T., 2021. "Fast and scalable computations for Gaussian hierarchical models with intrinsic conditional autoregressive spatial random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Vanessa Santos-Sánchez & Juan Antonio Córdoba-Doña & Francisco Viciana & Antonio Escolar-Pujolar & Lucia Pozzi & Rebeca Ramis, 2020. "Geographical variations in cancer mortality and social inequalities in southern Spain (Andalusia). 2002-2013," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-24, May.
- Paula Simões & M. Lucília Carvalho & Sandra Aleixo & Sérgio Gomes & Isabel Natário, 2017. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of the Calls to the Portuguese National Health Line," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Brian B Boutwell & Erik J Nelson & Zhengmin Qian & Michael G Vaughn & John P Wright & Kevin M Beaver & J C Barnes & Melissa Petkovsek & Roger Lewis & Mario Schootman & Richard Rosenfeld, 2017. "Aggregate-level lead exposure, gun violence, homicide, and rape," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(11), pages 1-12, November.
- G. Vicente & T. Goicoa & P. Fernandez‐Rasines & M. D. Ugarte, 2020. "Crime against women in India: unveiling spatial patterns and temporal trends of dowry deaths in the districts of Uttar Pradesh," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 183(2), pages 655-679, February.
- Virgilio Gómez‐Rubio, 2021. "Book review of “Disease mapping: From foundations to multidimensional modeling”," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 372-373, March.
- Wang, Craig & Furrer, Reinhard, 2021. "Combining heterogeneous spatial datasets with process-based spatial fusion models: A unifying framework," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Panczak, Radoslaw & Moser, André & Held, Leonhard & Jones, Philip A. & Rühli, Frank J. & Staub, Kaspar, 2017. "A tall order: Small area mapping and modelling of adult height among Swiss male conscripts," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 61-69.
- Elira Kuka, 2018.
"Quantifying the Benefits of Social Insurance: Unemployment Insurance and Health,"
NBER Working Papers
24766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elira Kuka, 2018. "Quantifying the Benefits of Social Insurance: Unemployment Insurance and Health," Departmental Working Papers 1808, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Kuka, Elira, 2018. "Quantifying the Benefits of Social Insurance: Unemployment Insurance and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 11629, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vinícius Diniz Mayrink & Renato Valladares Panaro & Marcelo Azevedo Costa, 2021. "Structural equation modeling with time dependence: an application comparing Brazilian energy distributors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 105(2), pages 353-383, June.
- André Hajek, 2013. "Life Satisfaction and Unemployment: The Role of Voluntariness and Job Prospects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 601, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leonardo Padilla & Bernado Lagos‐Álvarez & Jorge Mateu & Emilio Porcu, 2020. "Space‐time autoregressive estimation and prediction with missing data based on Kalman filtering," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), November.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Angelia L. Grant, 2014. "Issues in Comparing Stochastic Volatility Models Using the Deviance Information Criterion," CAMA Working Papers 2014-51, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Scott, Ryan P. & Scott, Tyler A., 2019. "Investing in collaboration for safety: Assessing grants to states for oil and gas distribution pipeline safety program enhancement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 332-345.
- Verena Lauber & Johanna Storck, 2016. "Helping with the Kids? How Family-Friendly Workplaces Affect Parental Well-Being and Behavior," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1630, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:200207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Claudio Ceccarelli (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.