Regional Wages and the North-South Disparity in Italy after the Unification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orkideh Gharehgozli & Vidya Atal, 2019. ""Big Mac Real" Income Inequality : A Multinational Study," LIS Working papers 775, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Vanessa Santos Sánchez & Gabriele Ruiu & Lucia Pozzi & Marco Breschi & Giovanna Gonano, 2020. "Geographical variations in mortality and unemployment in Italy," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - The Italian Journal of Economic, Demographic and Statistical Studies, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 74(2), pages 109-120, April-Jun.
- Orkideh Gharehgozli & Vidya Atal, 2020.
"‘Big Mac Affordability’ and real-income inequality across countries,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(16), pages 1352-1356, September.
- Orkideh Gharehgozli & Vidya Atal, 2019. ""Big Mac Affordability" and Real Income Inequality Across Countries," LIS Working papers 776, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Sieds, 2020. "Complete Volume LXXIV n. 1 2020," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - The Italian Journal of Economic, Demographic and Statistical Studies, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 74(2), pages 1-123, April-Jun.
- Giovanni Federico & Alessandro Nuvolari & Leonardo Ridolfi & Michelangelo Vasta, 2021. "The race between the snail and the tortoise: skill premium and early industrialization in Italy (1861–1913)," Cliometrica, Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Gharehgozli, Orkideh & Atal, Vidya, 2020. "Revisiting the gender wage gap in the United States," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 207-216.
More about this item
KeywordsWages; Regional Disparities; Italy.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jrkmxm:doi:10.1410/88972:y:2017:i:2:p:117-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.