Spatial Distribution of Hospitalizations for Ischemic Heart Diseases in the Central Region of Asturias, Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika Van Der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Massimo Bilancia & Giacomo Demarinis, 2014. "Bayesian scanning of spatial disease rates with integrated nested Laplace approximation (INLA)," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(1), pages 71-94, March.
- Douglas R. M. Azevedo & Marcos O. Prates & Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, 2021. "MSPOCK: Alleviating Spatial Confounding in Multivariate Disease Mapping Models," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 26(3), pages 464-491, September.
- Maike Tahden & Juliane Manitz & Klaus Baumgardt & Gerhard Fell & Thomas Kneib & Guido Hegasy, 2016. "Epidemiological and Ecological Characterization of the EHEC O104:H4 Outbreak in Hamburg, Germany, 2011," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Darren J. Mayne & Geoffrey G. Morgan & Bin B. Jalaludin & Adrian E. Bauman, 2018. "Does Walkability Contribute to Geographic Variation in Psychosocial Distress? A Spatial Analysis of 91,142 Members of the 45 and Up Study in Sydney, Australia," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-24, February.
- Luca Grassetti & Laura Rizzi, 2019. "The determinants of individual health care expenditures in the Italian region of Friuli Venezia Giulia: evidence from a hierarchical spatial model estimation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 987-1009, March.
- Ferreira, Marco A.R. & Porter, Erica M. & Franck, Christopher T., 2021. "Fast and scalable computations for Gaussian hierarchical models with intrinsic conditional autoregressive spatial random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Faustin Habyarimana & Temesgen Zewotir & Shaun Ramroop, 2017. "Structured Additive Quantile Regression for Assessing the Determinants of Childhood Anemia in Rwanda," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Medina-Olivares, Victor & Calabrese, Raffaella & Dong, Yizhe & Shi, Baofeng, 2022. "Spatial dependence in microfinance credit default," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1071-1085.
- I. Gede Nyoman Mindra Jaya & Henk Folmer, 2020. "Bayesian spatiotemporal mapping of relative dengue disease risk in Bandung, Indonesia," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 105-142, January.
- Chien-Chou Chen & Guo-Jun Lo & Ta-Chien Chan, 2022. "Spatial Analysis on Supply and Demand of Adult Surgical Masks in Taipei Metropolitan Areas in the Early Phase of the COVID-19 Pandemic," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(11), pages 1-12, May.
- Ropo E. Ogunsakin & Themba G. Ginindza, 2022. "Bayesian Spatial Modeling of Diabetes and Hypertension: Results from the South Africa General Household Survey," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(15), pages 1-17, July.
- Marc Francke & Alex Van de Minne, 2021. "Modeling unobserved heterogeneity in hedonic price models," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1315-1339, December.
- Panczak, Radoslaw & Moser, André & Held, Leonhard & Jones, Philip A. & Rühli, Frank J. & Staub, Kaspar, 2017. "A tall order: Small area mapping and modelling of adult height among Swiss male conscripts," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 61-69.
- Mabel Morales-Otero & Vicente Núñez-Antón, 2021. "Comparing Bayesian Spatial Conditional Overdispersion and the Besag–York–Mollié Models: Application to Infant Mortality Rates," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(3), pages 1-33, January.
- I. Gede Nyoman M. Jaya & Henk Folmer, 2021. "Bayesian spatiotemporal forecasting and mapping of COVID‐19 risk with application to West Java Province, Indonesia," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 849-881, September.
- Sheyla Rodrigues Cassy & Samuel Manda & Filipe Marques & Maria do Rosário Oliveira Martins, 2022. "Accounting for Sampling Weights in the Analysis of Spatial Distributions of Disease Using Health Survey Data, with an Application to Mapping Child Health in Malawi and Mozambique," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(10), pages 1-15, May.
- Zhe Huang & Emily Ying-Yang Chan & Chi-Shing Wong & Sida Liu & Benny Chung-Ying Zee, 2022. "Health Disparity Resulting from the Effect of Built Environment on Temperature-Related Mortality in a Subtropical Urban Setting," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(14), pages 1-17, July.
- Virgilio Gómez-Rubio & Roger S. Bivand & Håvard Rue, 2021. "Estimating Spatial Econometrics Models with Integrated Nested Laplace Approximation," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(17), pages 1-23, August.
- Liviano Solís, Daniel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2011. "Industrial Location and Space: New Insights," Working Papers 2072/152137, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Xing Zhao & Mingqin Cao & Hai-Huan Feng & Heng Fan & Fei Chen & Zijian Feng & Xiaosong Li & Xiao-Hua Zhou, 2014. "Japanese Encephalitis Risk and Contextual Risk Factors in Southwest China: A Bayesian Hierarchical Spatial and Spatiotemporal Analysis," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
Keywordsacute myocardial infarction; angina pectoris; hospital admission; spatial distribution; disease mapping;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijerp:v:18:y:2021:i:23:p:12320-:d:686414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.