Probability Judgments for Continuous Quantities: Linear Combinations and Calibration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Matheson & Robert L. Winkler, 1976. "Scoring Rules for Continuous Probability Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(10), pages 1087-1096, June.
- Peter A. Morris, 1974. "Decision Analysis Expert Use," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(9), pages 1233-1241, May.
- Peter A. Morris, 1977. "Combining Expert Judgments: A Bayesian Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 679-693, March.
- Robert L. Winkler, 1968. "The Consensus of Subjective Probability Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 61-75, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammitt, James K. & Zhang, Yifan, 2012. "Combining Experts’ Judgments: Comparison of Algorithmic Methods using Synthetic Data," TSE Working Papers 12-293, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hammitt, James & Roman, Henry & Stieb, David & Walsh, Tyra, 2012.
"Expert Elicitation of the Value per Statistical Life in an Air Pollution Context,"
LERNA Working Papers
12.10.367, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hammitt, James K. & Roman, Henry A. & Stieb, David M. & Walsh, Tyra L., 2012. "Expert Elicitation of the Value per Statistical Life in an Air Pollution Context," TSE Working Papers 12-290, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Roopesh Ranjan & Tilmann Gneiting, 2010. "Combining probability forecasts," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(1), pages 71-91.
- Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara, 2015.
"Future costs of key low-carbon energy technologies: Harmonization and aggregation of energy technology expert elicitation data,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-232.
- Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Laura Diaz Anadon & Max Henrion & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Future Costs of Key Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: Harmonization and Aggregation of Energy Technology Expert Elicitation Data," Working Papers 2015.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:121:y:2014:i:c:p:72-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erin Baker & Olaitan Olaleye & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Decision Frameworks and the Investment in R&D," Working Papers 2015.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James E. Smith & Detlof von Winterfeldt, 2004. "Anniversary Article: Decision Analysis in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 561-574, May.
More about this item
Keywordsprobability elicitation; linear opinion pools; expert judgment; calibration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:50:y:2004:i:5:p:597-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .