Processes and Their Frameworks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Mackenzie, 1966. "Structural centrality in communications networks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(1), pages 17-25, March.
- Harold Guetzkow & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "The Impact of Certain Communication Nets Upon Organization and Performance in Task-Oriented Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 233-250, 04-07.
- Andrew D. Luzi & Kenneth D. Mackenzie, 1982. "An Experimental Study of Performance Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 243-259, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leszek Chodorowski, 2009. "The importance of the process approach in the risk mitigation," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 23.
- Leszek Chodorowski, 2011. "Central Banks - as the Key Public Institutions Aiming at the Improvement of Effectiveness and Efficiency of their Performance, part 1," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
- Papamichail, K. N. & Robertson, I., 2005. "Integrating decision making and regulation in the management control process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 319-332, August.
More about this item
KeywordsProcess; Process Frameworks; Tasks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:1:p:110-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .