Flexible and Risk-Sharing Supply Contracts Under Price Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- João L. Assunção & Robert J. Meyer, 1993. "The Rational Effect of Price Promotions on Sales and Consumption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 517-535, May.
- Davis, Edward W., 1992. "Global outsourcing: Have U.S. managers thrown the baby out with the bath water?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 58-65.
- Telser, Lester G, 1981. "Why There Are Organized Futures Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Nelson, Daniel B & Ramaswamy, Krishna, 1990. "Simple Binomial Processes as Diffusion Approximations in Financial Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 393-430.
- Sriram Dasu & José de la Torre, 1997. "Optimizing an International Network of Partially Owned Plants Under Conditions of Trade Liberalization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ariste, Ruolz & Lasserre, Pierre, 2001.
"La gestion optimale d’une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 27-51, mars.
- Ariste Ruolz & Pierre Lasserre, 2001. "La gestion optimale d'une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-03, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2018. "Model Risk in Real Option Valuation," Papers 1809.00817, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Werner Hürlimann, 2012. "Valuation of fixed and variable rate mortgages: binomial tree versus analytical approximations," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 35(2), pages 171-202, November.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Li, Chenxu & Ye, Yongxin, 2019. "Pricing and Exercising American Options: an Asymptotic Expansion Approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
- Andrea Beltratti & Paolo Colla, 2007. "A portfolio-based evaluation of affine term structure models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 193-222, April.
- Vincenzina Messina & Valentina Bosetti, 2006. "Integrating stochastic programming and decision tree techniques in land conversion problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 243-258, February.
- Leisen, Dietmar P. J., 1999. "The random-time binomial model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1355-1386, September.
- Carlos de Lamare Bastian-Pinto & Alexandre Paula Silva Ramos & Luiz de Magalhães Ozorio & Luiz Eduardo Teixeira Brandão, 2015. "Uncertainty and Flexibility in the Brazilian Beef Livestock Sector: the Value of the Confinement Option," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(6), pages 100-120, November.
- Chuang-Chang Chang & Jun-Biao Lin, 2010. "The valuation of multivariate contingent claims under transformed trinomial approaches," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 23-36, January.
- Chuang-Chang Chang & Jun-Biao Lin & Chun-Chieh Yang, 2015. "The effect of stochastic interest rates on a firm’s capital structure under a generalized model," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 695-719, November.
- Beliaeva, Natalia & Nawalkha, Sanjay, 2012. "Pricing American interest rate options under the jump-extended constant-elasticity-of-variance short rate models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 151-163.
- Babbs, Simon, 2000. "Binomial valuation of lookback options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1499-1525, October.
- Jimmy E. Hilliard & Adam L. Schwartz & Alan L. Tucker, 1996. "Bivariate Binomial Options Pricing With Generalized Interest Rate Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 585-602, December.
- Lei Shi, 2010. "Portfolio Analysis and Equilibrium Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Beliefs," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2010, August.
- Hahn, Warren J. & Dyer, James S., 2008. "Discrete time modeling of mean-reverting stochastic processes for real option valuation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 534-548, January.
- Bastian-Pinto, Carlos & Brando, Luiz & Hahn, Warren J., 2009. "Flexibility as a source of value in the production of alternative fuels: The ethanol case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 411-422, May.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 0. "Model risk in real option valuation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2016. "A Binomial Model of Asset and Option Pricing with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Published Paper Series 2016-4, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2021. "Model risk in real option valuation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 299(1), pages 1025-1056, April.
More about this item
Keywordssupply contracts; global operations; flexibility; binomial lattice;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:10:p:1378-1398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.