Managing Broader Product Lines through Delayed Differentiation Using Vanilla Boxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1998. "Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 162-172, February.
- Sunder Kekre & Kannan Srinivasan, 1990. "Broader Product Line: A Necessity to Achieve Success?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1216-1232, October.
- David A. Collier, 1982. "Aggregate Safety Stock Levels and Component Part Commonality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1296-1303, November.
- Chand, Suresh & Ward, James E. & Kevin Weng, Z., 1994. "A parts selection model with one-way substitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 65-69, February.
- John W. Mamer & Andrew W. Shogan, 1987. "A Constrained Capital Budgeting Problem with Applications to Repair Kit Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 800-806, June.
- Swaminathan, J.M. & Tayur, T.R., 1995. "Managing Broader Product Lines Through Delayed Differentiation Using Vanilla Boxes," GSIA Working Papers 1995-11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Yigal Gerchak & Michael J. Magazine & A. Bruce Gamble, 1988. "Component Commonality with Service Level Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 753-760, June.
- Tayur, S., 1994. "Computing Optimal Stock Levels for Common Components in an Assembly System," GSIA Working Papers 1994-02, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Multi-Product Assembly Systems; Product Variety; Component Commonality; Demand Correlation; Inventory Management; Stochastic Integer Programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:12-part-2:p:s161-s172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.