Managing Broader Product Lines through Delayed Differentiation Using Vanilla Boxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1998. "Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 162-172, February.
- Sunder Kekre & Kannan Srinivasan, 1990. "Broader Product Line: A Necessity to Achieve Success?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1216-1232, October.
- David A. Collier, 1982. "Aggregate Safety Stock Levels and Component Part Commonality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1296-1303, November.
- Chand, Suresh & Ward, James E. & Kevin Weng, Z., 1994. "A parts selection model with one-way substitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 65-69, February.
- John W. Mamer & Andrew W. Shogan, 1987. "A Constrained Capital Budgeting Problem with Applications to Repair Kit Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 800-806, June.
- Swaminathan, J.M. & Tayur, T.R., 1995. "Managing Broader Product Lines Through Delayed Differentiation Using Vanilla Boxes," GSIA Working Papers 1995-11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Yigal Gerchak & Michael J. Magazine & A. Bruce Gamble, 1988. "Component Commonality with Service Level Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 753-760, June.
- Tayur, S., 1994. "Computing Optimal Stock Levels for Common Components in an Assembly System," GSIA Working Papers 1994-02, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Multi-Product Assembly Systems; Product Variety; Component Commonality; Demand Correlation; Inventory Management; Stochastic Integer Programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:12-part-2:p:s161-s172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .