Consumption Experience and Sales Promotion Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju, Jagmohan S., 1995. "Theoretical models of sales promotions: Contributions, limitations, and a future research agenda," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-17, August.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:332-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Boulding & Markus Christen, 2008. "Disentangling Pioneering Cost Advantages and Disadvantages," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 699-716, 07-08.
- Ringle, Christian M., 2006. "Segmentation for path models and unobserved heterogeneity: The finite mixture partial least squares approach," MPRA Paper 10734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esposito Vinzi, Vincenzo & Ringle, Christian M. & Squillacciotti, Silvia & Trinchera, Laura, 2007. "Capturing and Treating Unobserved Heterogeneity by Response Based Segmentation in PLS Path Modeling. A Comparison of Alternative Methods by Computational Experiments," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07019, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Puneet Manchanda, 2005. "Differences in Dynamic Brand Competition Across Markets: An Empirical Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 81-95, September.
- Ruiz-Ortega, Maria José & Garcia-Villaverde, Pedro Manuel, 2008. "Capabilities and competitive tactics influences on performance: Implications of the moment of entry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 332-345, April.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladrón de Guevara-Martínez, 2009. "A state-dependent model of hybrid behavior with rational consumers in the attribute space," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 347-383, September.
- Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram, 2006. "Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 462-474, November.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Heeley, Michael B., 2000. "Pioneers and followers: Competitive tactics, environment, and firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 175-210, March.
- Adesoga Dada Adefulu, 2015. "Promotional Strategy Impacts on Organizational Market Share and Profitability," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(6), pages 20-33, December.
- Song, Michael & Zhao, Y. Lisa & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony, 2013. "Do perceived pioneering advantages lead to first-mover decisions?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1143-1152.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:31:y:1985:i:9:p:1084-1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .