Police Patrol-Initiated Activities Within a Systems Queueing Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iannoni, Ana Paula & Chiyoshi, Fernando & Morabito, Reinaldo, 2015. "A spatially distributed queuing model considering dispatching policies with server reservation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 49-66.
- Boyacı, Burak & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2015. "Approximation methods for large-scale spatial queueing systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 151-181.
- Hall, Randolph, 2000. "Incident Dispatching, Clearance and Delay," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2pp689vn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Atkinson, J.B. & Kovalenko, I.N. & Kuznetsov, N. & Mykhalevych, K.V., 2008. "A hypercube queueing loss model with customer-dependent service rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 223-239, November.
- Hall, Randolph W., 2002. "Incident dispatching, clearance and delay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, January.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:143-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1057_jors.2009.3 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Souza, Regiane Máximo & Morabito, Reinaldo & Chiyoshi, Fernando Y. & Iannoni, Ana Paula, 2015. "Incorporating priorities for waiting customers in the hypercube queuing model with application to an emergency medical service system in Brazil," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 274-285.
- Hall, Randolph W., 2001. "Incident Management: Process Analysis and Improvement," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1jf6j37t, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment services: police; queues: applications; queues: approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:28:y:1982:i:7:p:759-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.