Exceptional Paper--ADVISOR 2: Modeling the Marketing Mix Decision for Industrial Products
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erin Anderson, 2008. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 70-84, 01-02.
- McNaughton, Rod B., 1996. "Foreign market channel integration decisions of Canadian computer software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 23-52, February.
- Svendsen, Mons Freng & Haugland, Sven A., 2011. "Host country institutional pressures and cross-border relationship governance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 324-337, June.
- Fernández Olmos, Marta, 2010. "The performance implications of "grow or buy" decisions in the wine industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 256-264, June.
- Kim, Keysuk, 2001. "On the effects of customer conditions on distributor commitment and supplier commitment in industrial channels of distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 87-99, February.
- repec:zbw:espost:172498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing: advertising/promotion; marketing: mix; industrial marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:25:y:1979:i:2:p:191-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.