Competitive Strategies for New Product Marketing Over the Life Cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2000. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: The Case Of Fuji Apples," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Marusia Ivanova, 2007. "Genesis and Evolution of Market Share Predictive Models," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 117-148.
- Awi Federgruen & Nan Yang, 2009. "Competition Under Generalized Attraction Models: Applications to Quality Competition Under Yield Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(12), pages 2028-2043, December.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Ellis, T. Selwyn, 2009. "On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 608-627, April.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"New Varieties and the Returns to Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples,"
28541, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20784, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ana-Irina Nicolau & Adina Musetescu & Oana Mionel, 2014. "Stages in the Evolution of Marketing as a Discipline," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(2), pages 166-169, June.
- Suman Basuroy & Dung Nguyen, 1998. "Multinomial Logit Market Share Models: Equilibrium Characteristics and Strategic Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1396-1408, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:12:y:1965:i:4:p:b104-b119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.