Optimal Advertising Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Pauwels & Imran Currim & Marnik Dekimpe & Dominique Hanssens & Natalie Mizik & Eric Ghysels & Prasad Naik, 2004. "Modeling Marketing Dynamics by Time Series Econometrics," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 167-183, December.
- C. Robert Clark & Ignatius J. Horstmann, 2005.
"Advertising and Coordination in Markets with Consumption Scale Effects,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 377-401, June.
- C. Robert Clark & Ignatius J. Horstmann, 2004. "Advertising and Coordination in Markets with Consumption Scale Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-35, CIRANO.
- Saffer, Henry & Chaloupka, Frank, 2000. "The effect of tobacco advertising bans on tobacco consumption," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1117-1137, November.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P., 2017. "An integrative framework of cooperative advertising: Should manufacturers continuously support retailer advertising?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 67-73.
- Mesak, Hani Ibrahim & Bari, Abdullahel & Lian, Qin, 2015. "Pulsation in a competitive model of advertising-firm's cost interaction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 916-926.
- Yoau-Chau Jeng & Fei-Rung Chiu, 2010. "Allocation model for theme park advertising budget," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 333-343, February.
- Mesak, Hani I., 1999. "On the generalizability of advertising pulsation monopoly results to an oligopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 429-449, September.
- Jonker, J-J. & Piersma, N. & Van den Poel, D., 2002.
"Joint optimization of customer segmentation and marketing policy to maximize long-term profitability,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2002-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- J.-J. Jonker & N. Piersma & D. Van Den Poel, 2003. "Joint Optimization of Customer Segmentation and Marketing Policy to Maximize Long-Term Profitability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/214, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Ellis, T. Selwyn, 2009. "On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 608-627, April.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A., 1995. "A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part A -- Theoretical foundation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 231-248, October.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; pulsing; optimality; computation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:8:y:1989:i:4:p:358-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.