Integrating Excel, Access, and Visual Basic to Deploy Performance Measurement and Evaluation at the American Red Cross
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kris Siddharthan & Melissa Ahern & Robert Rosenman, 2000. "Data Envelopment Analysis to determine efficiencies of health maintenance organizations," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-29, January.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire, 2004. "Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 719-735, August.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- A Medina-Borja & K S Pasupathy & K Triantis, 2007. "Large-scale data envelopment analysis (DEA) implementation: a strategic performance management approach," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(8), pages 1084-1098, August.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Chalos, Peter & Cherian, Joseph, 1995. "An application of data envelopment analysis to public sector performance measurement and accountability," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-160.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Yasar Ozcan, 1998. "Physician benchmarking: measuring variation in practice behavior in treatment of otitis media," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-17, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Medina-Borja & Konstantinos Triantis, 2014. "Modeling social services performance: a four-stage DEA approach to evaluate fundraising efficiency, capacity building, service quality, and effectiveness in the nonprofit sector," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 221(1), pages 285-307, October.
- Mauro Falasca & Christopher Zobel & Cliff Ragsdale, 2011. "Helping a Small Development Organization Manage Volunteers More Efficiently," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 254-262, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision support; data envelopment analysis; implementation; linear programming; Visual Basic for Applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:38:y:2008:i:4:p:324-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.