Financial Risk of Uruguayan Households
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Álvarez & Luis Opazo, 2013.
"Household Debt During the Financial Crisis: Micro-Evidence from Chile,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
695, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto Alvarez & Luis Opazo, 2013. "Household Debt during the Financial Crisis: Micro-Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp383, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni D’Alessio & Stefano Iezzi, 2013.
"Household over-indebtedness - Definition and measurement with Italian data,"
IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 496-517,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni D'Alessio & Stefano Iezzi, 2013. "Household over-indebtedness: definition and measurement with Italian data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 149, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Herrala, Risto & Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Household loan loss risk in Finland : estimations and simulations with micro data," Research Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Felipe Martínez & Rodrigo Cifuentes & Carlos Madeira & Rubén Poblete-Cazenave, 2013. "Measurement of Household Financial Risk with the Survey of Household Finances," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 682, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Natalia Gallardo, 2012. "The Determinants of Household Debt Default," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 27(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Miguel Mello & Jorge Ponce, 2014. "The determinants Uruguayan households' indebtedness," Documentos de trabajo 2014010, Banco Central del Uruguay.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Victoria Landaberry, 2019. "Boom de crédito en Uruguay: Identificación y Anticipación," Documentos de trabajo 2019001, Banco Central del Uruguay.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial risk; household over indebtedness; financial survey; Uruguay;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:anaeco:v:30:y:2015:i:2:p:19-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Tejada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.