Sources of Variation in Export Flows over Time: A Suggested Methodology of Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gani, Azmat & Clemes, Michael D., 2013. "Modeling the effect of the domestic business environment on services trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 297-304.
- Khan, Imran Ullah & Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2011.
"The impact of trade costs on exports: An empirical modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1341-1347, May.
- Imran Ullah Khan & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Costs on Exports: An Empirical Modelling," ASARC Working Papers 2011-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Gani, Azmat & Al Mawali, Nasser Rashid, 2013. "Oman's trade and opportunities of integration with the Asian economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 766-774.
More about this item
Keywordsconstant market share analysis; stochastic frontier gravity model; behind the border determinants; beyond the border determinants; mutually induced determinants;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:9:y:2010:i:2:p:175-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.