Is Bilateralism Consistent with Global Free Trade?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sang-Seung, Yi, 1996. "Endogenous formation of customs unions under imperfect competition: open regionalism is good," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 153-177, August.
- Gilles, R.P. & Sarangi, S., 2003.
"The Role of Trust in Costly Network Formation,"
2003-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Robert P. Gilles, 2004. "The Role of Trust in Costly Network Formation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 483, Econometric Society.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1987. "Politically realistic objective functions and trade policy PROFs and tariffs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 287-290.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 2000. "Free-Trade Areas and Welfare: An Equilibrium Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 336-347, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- May, Daniel E., 2011. "Incentives of small countries to participate in a global free trade agreement in agriculture: a theoretical analysis," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15.
- May, Daniel E., 2011. "Incentives of small countries to participate in a global free trade agreement in agriculture: a theoretical analysis," Economia Agraria, Agrarian Economist Association (AEA), Chile, vol. 15.
More about this item
Keywordsbilateralism; global free trade; network equilibrium;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:7:y:2008:i:2:p:137-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.