Competition between Nonprofit and For-Profit Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 1998. "Nonprofit Production and Competition," NBER Working Papers 6377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopel, Michael & Lamantia, Fabio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2014. "Evolutionary competition in a mixed market with socially concerned firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 394-409.
- Lisa Planer-Friedrich & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nakamura, Yasuhiko, 2014. "Capacity choice in a duopoly with a consumer-friendly firm and an absolute profit-maximizing firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 105-117.
- Planer-Friedrich, Lisa & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility," BERG Working Paper Series 124, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Reif, S.; Wichert, S.; Wuppermann, A.;, 2017.
"Is it good to be too light? Birth weight thresholds in hospital reimbursement systems,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
17/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Planer-Friedrich, Lisa & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Why Firms Should Care for All Consumers," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168257, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reif, Simon & Wichert, Sebastian & Wuppermann, Amelie, 2017. "Is it good to be too light? Birth weight thresholds in hospital reimbursement systems," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 07/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Reif, Simon & Wichert, Sebastian & Wuppermann, Amelie, 2017. "Is it good to be too light? Birth weight thresholds in hospital reimbursement systems," Discussion Papers in Economics 36422, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Saha, Souresh, 2014. "Firm's objective function and product and process R&D," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 484-494.
- Kopel, Michael & Brand, Björn, 2012. "Socially responsible firms and endogenous choice of strategic incentives," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 982-989.
- Flores, Daniel & García, Arturo, 2016. "On the output and welfare effects of a non-profit firm in a mixed duopoly: A generalization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 631-637.
- Panda, Shibaji, 2014. "Coordination of a socially responsible supply chain using revenue sharing contract," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 92-104.
More about this item
Keywordsnonprofit; asymmetric taxation; stochastic demand; Cournot-Nash equilibrium;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:1:y:2002:i:3:p:193-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .