Information Spillover, Profit Opportunities, and Return Deviations Analysis: The Case of Cross-Listed BHP Billiton
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- You, Leyuan & Parhizgari, Ali M. & Srivastava, Suresh, 2012. "Cross-listing and subsequent delisting in foreign markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 200-216.
- Bianconi, Marcelo & Tan, Liang, 2010.
"Cross-listing premium in the US and the UK destination,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 244-259, April.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Liang Tan, 2009. "Cross-listing Premium in the US and the UK Destination," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0737, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M., 1999.
"How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Emil Dabora, 1998. "How are Stock Prices Affected by the Location of Trade?," NBER Working Papers 6572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsspillover; BHP Billiton; arbitrage; cross listing;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:155-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .