Supply Chain Quality, Mandatory Insurance, and Recall Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reyniers, Diane J. & Tapiero, Charles S., 1995. "Contract design and the control of quality in a conflictual environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 373-382, April.
- George Tagaras & Hau L. Lee, 1996. "Economic Models for Vendor Evaluation with Quality Cost Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1531-1543.
- Peter Diamond, 2002.
"Integrating Punishment and Efficiency Concerns in Punitive Damages for Reckless Disregard of Risks to Others,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 117-139, April.
- Diamond, P.A., 1997. "Integrating Punishment and Efficiency Concerns in Punitive Damages for Reckless Disregard of Risks to Others," Working papers 97-19, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph Stiglitz, 1991. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets with Moral Hazard," NBER Working Papers 3588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain efficiency; quality; moral hazard; mandatory insurance; product recalls;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:11:y:2012:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .