Economic Models for Vendor Evaluation with Quality Cost Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bera, Sasadhar & Mukherjee, Indrajit, 2016. "A multistage and multiple response optimization approach for serial manufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 444-452.
- Tagaras, George & Zikopoulos, Christos, 2008. "Optimal location and value of timely sorting of used items in a remanufacturing supply chain with multiple collection sites," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 424-432, October.
- Donald E. Harter & Mayuram S. Krishnan & Sandra A. Slaughter, 2000. "Effects of Process Maturity on Quality, Cycle Time, and Effort in Software Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 451-466, April.
- Kulkarni, Shailesh S., 2008. "Loss-based quality costs and inventory planning: General models and insights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 428-449, July.
- Liming Liu & Mahmut Parlar & Stuart X. Zhu, 2007. "Pricing and Lead Time Decisions in Decentralized Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 713-725, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciana Echazu & Mark Frascatore, 2012. "Supply Chain Quality, Mandatory Insurance, and Recall Risk," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 11(1), pages 1-11, June.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
- Paul F. Zantek & Gordon P. Wright & Robert D. Plante, 2002. "Process and Product Improvement in Manufacturing Systems with Correlated Stages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 591-606, May.
- Kaijie Zhu & Rachel Q. Zhang & Fugee Tsung, 2007. "Pushing Quality Improvement Along Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 421-436, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Quality uncertainty and quality-compensation contract for supply chain coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 582-591.
- Xie, Gang & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, K.K., 2011. "Quality improvement in competing supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 262-270, November.
- Kyle J. Mayer & Jack A. Nickerson & Hideo Owan, 2004. "Are Supply and Plant Inspections Complements or Substitutes? A Strategic and Operational Assessment of Inspection Practices in Biotechnology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1064-1081, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602420 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Fiona X. & Zhang, Rachel Q. & Zhu, Kaijie, 2017. "Should purchasing activities be outsourced along with production?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 468-482.
- Yan Dong & Kefeng Xu & Yi Xu & Xiang Wan, 2016. "Quality Management in Multi-Level Supply Chains with Outsourced Manufacturing," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 25(2), pages 290-305, February.
- Liu, Ke & Li, Jing-An & Lai, Kin Keung, 2004. "Single period, single product newsvendor model with random supply shock," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 609-625, November.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2008. "A hybrid neuro-fuzzy analytical approach to mode choice of global logistics management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 971-986, September.
More about this item
Keywordsquality costs; vendor evaluation; production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:42:y:1996:i:11:p:1531-1543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.