Distributional Tests for Selectivity Bias and a More Robust Likelihood Estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angrist, Joshua D., 1997.
"Conditional independence in sample selection models,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 103-112, February.
- Angrist, J.D., 1996. "Conditional Independance in Sample Selection Models," Working papers 96-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:17:p:1706-1714 is not listed on IDEAS
- João M. C. Santos Silva, 2017. "Local maxima in the estimation of the ZINB and sample selection models," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2017 07, Stata Users Group.
- Takashi Yamagata & Chris Orme, 2005.
"On Testing Sample Selection Bias Under the Multicollinearity Problem,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 467-481.
- Yamagata. T., 2005. "On Testing Sample Selection Bias under the Multicollinearity Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0522, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bloom, David E. & Killingsworth, Mark R., 1985.
"Correcting for truncation bias caused by a latent truncation variable,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 131-135, January.
- David E. Bloom & Mark R. Killingsworth, 1984. "Correcting for Truncation Bias Caused by a Latent Truncation Variable," NBER Technical Working Papers 0038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martijn van Hasselt, 2005. "Bayesian Sampling Algorithms for the Sample Selection and Two-Part Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 241, Society for Computational Economics.
- P.W. Miller & C. Mulvey, 1989. "Union Density and the Union/Non-Union Wage Differential in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1997. "Foul or Fair? The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique. A Short Survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-07, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Yamagata, Takashi, 2006. "The small sample performance of the Wald test in the sample selection model under the multicollinearity problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 75-81, October.
- Nawata, Kazumitsu, 1995. "Estimation of sample-selection models by the maximum likelihood method," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 299-303.
- Ziggy MacDonald & Michael Shields, "undated". "The Impact of Alcohol Use on Occupational Attainment and Wages," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 98/8, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Charles Brown & Robert Moffitt, 1983. "The Effect of Ignoring Heteroscedasticity on Estimates of the Tobit Model," NBER Technical Working Papers 0027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, Steven, 1996. "Semiparametric estimates of the supply and demand effects of disability on labor force participation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 49-70.
- Sutter, Daniel & Poitras, Marc, 2008. "Political hierarchies and political shirking," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 334-356, February.
- Vazquez-Alvarez, R., 2001. "A nonparametric approach to the sample selection problem in survey data," Other publications TiSEM 45870f3f-60db-40c3-83ef-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Minna Genbäck & Elena Stanghellini & Xavier Luna, 2015. "Uncertainty intervals for regression parameters with non-ignorable missingness in the outcome," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 829-847, August.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1995. "Conditioning on the Probability of Selection to Control Selection Bias," NBER Technical Working Papers 0181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:23:y:1982:i:1:p:223-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.