Optimal Capital Policy with Bounded Investment Plans
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G. Chambers & Ramon E. Lopez, 1987. "Tax Policies and the Financially Constrained Farm Household," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 369-377.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1993.
"Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 153-180.
- Jørgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs," Research Memorandum FEW 421, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S., 1993. "Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs," Other publications TiSEM ae6c140b-39b8-4451-8798-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Buffie, Edward F, 1991. "Credit Rationing and Capital Accumulation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(231), pages 299-316, August.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Schworm, William E, 1980. "Financial Constraints and Capital Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(3), pages 643-660, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:1:p:103-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.