Educación para los jóvenes y pensiones para los mayores: ¿Existe alguna relación? Evidencia para España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montes Alonso, Ana & Boldrin, Michele, 1998. "Intergenerational transfer institutions public education and public pensions," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6148, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"The Family and the State,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, "undated". "The Family and the State," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-15, Chicago - Population Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2005.
"The Intergenerational State Education and Pensions,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 651-664.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montes, Ana, 2002. "The Intergenerational State: Education and Pensions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2004. "The intergenerational state: education and pensions," Staff Report 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic education; social security; internal rates of return; intergenerational transfers;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:26:y:2002:i:1:p:145-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: https://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.