Construcción de un índice de calidad de la vivienda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Michel Tenenhaus & Forrest Young, 1985. "An analysis and synthesis of multiple correspondence analysis, optimal scaling, dual scaling, homogeneity analysis and other methods for quantifying categorical multivariate data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 91-119, March.
- Pena, Daniel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1984. "Distributional aspects of public rental housing and rent control policies in Spain," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 350-370, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Ayala (*) & Carolina Navarro, "undated". "Multidimensional Indices Of Housing Deprivation With Application To Spain," Working Papers 12-04 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Raquel ArÈvalo TomÈ & JosÈ MarÌa Chamorro Rivas, "undated". "Geographic Heterogeneity in Housing. Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 203, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:23:y:1999:i:2:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .