Multivariate analysis with linearizable regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Forrest Young, 1981. "Quantitative analysis of qualitative data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 357-388, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- H. Kiiveri, 1987. "An incomplete data approach to the analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 539-554, December.
- Philippe Besse & J. Ramsay, 1986. "Principal components analysis of sampled functions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 285-311, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1971. "Measurement as structural theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 329-347, December.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0873-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Patrick & de Leeuw, Jan, 2010. "A General Framework for Multivariate Analysis with Optimal Scaling: The R Package aspect," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i09).
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate analysis; optimal scaling; correspondence analysis; structural models; simultaneous equations; factor analysis; LISREL; transformation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:53:y:1988:i:4:p:437-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .