Multivariate analysis with linearizable regressions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Forrest Young, 1981. "Quantitative analysis of qualitative data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 357-388, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- H. Kiiveri, 1987. "An incomplete data approach to the analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 539-554, December.
- Philippe Besse & J. Ramsay, 1986. "Principal components analysis of sampled functions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 285-311, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1971. "Measurement as structural theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 329-347, December.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:53:y:1988:i:4:p:437-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.