Measurement as structural theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mooijaart, Ab & van der Heijden, Peter G. M. & van der Ark, L. Andries, 1999. "A least squares algorithm for a mixture model for compositional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 359-379, June.
- Norman Cliff, 1989. "Ordinal consistency and ordinal true scores," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 75-91, March.
- Jan Leeuw, 1988. "Multivariate analysis with linearizable regressions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 437-454, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Hirotsu, C., 2009. "Clustering rows and/or columns of a two-way contingency table and a related distribution theory," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4508-4515, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:36:y:1971:i:4:p:329-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.