A two-stage process for explaining the relative efficiency of small and medium-size firms in Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Thierry Post, 2000.
"New Tools for Dealing with Errors-in-Variables in DEA,"
Public Economics Working Paper Series
ces0006, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Timo KUOSMANEN & Thierry POST, 2000. "New Tools for Dealing with Errors-in-Variables in DEA," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0006, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jose O. Maldifassi, 2001. "Entrepreneurship and innovation in Chilean firms: an exploratory study," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 73-95.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Christian Cancino & Claudio Bonilla & Marcos Vergara, 2016. "The impact of government support programs for the development of businesses in Chile," Serie Working Papers 28, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Erol Taymaz, 2005. "Are Small Firms Really Less Productive?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 429-445, December.
- Jose O. Maldifassi & Manuel A. Rodriguez, 2005. "The impact of technology assets on small firms' productivity: empirical findings in Chile," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 191-207.
More about this item
Keywordssmall firms; relative efficiency; organisational characteristics; data envelopment analysis; DEA; Chile; small and medium-sized enterprises; SMEs; value added; fixed assets; depreciation; worker salaries; employee qualificaitons; productivity.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijeima:v:20:y:2016:i:1/2:p:99-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=7 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.