Measuring export support performance in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2009. "Economic Diplomacy and the Geography of International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13518, June.
- Gorazd Justinek, 2011. "Evaluation of the Economic Diplomacy model in the Republic of Slovenia," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 405-419.
- Yakop, M. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2009. "The weight of economic and commercial diplomacy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18715, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2006. "Trade promotion and SME export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Huub Ruel & Robin Visser, 2012. "Commercial diplomats as corporate entrepreneurs: explaining role behaviour from an institutional perspective," International Journal of Diplomacy and Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 42-79.
More about this item
Keywordsexport support; performance measurement; commercial diplomacy; Slovenia; economic growth; government; governmental involvement; exporters; direct effects; small economies; open economies; Central Europe; measurement methodologies; economy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijdipe:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:80-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==394 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.