Corporate governance: a research analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan A. Batten & Ranjan M. J. George & Samanthala Hettihewa, 2007. "Is Corporate Ethical Practice Changing? Evidence from Sri-Lanka," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xue Wang, 2010. "Increased Disclosure Requirements and Corporate Governance Decisions: Evidence from Chief Financial Officers in the Pre- and Post-Sarbanes-Oxley Periods," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 885-920, September.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niamh M. Brennan & Jill Solomon, 2008.
"Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability: an overview,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(7), pages 885-906, September.
- Niamh Brennan & J. (Jill) Solomon, 2008. "Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability : an overview," Open Access publications 10197/2906, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Denis, Diane K. & McConnell, John J., 2003. "International Corporate Governance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 1-36, March.
- James Gaa, 2009. "Corporate Governance and the Responsibility of the Board of Directors for Strategic Financial Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 179-197, November.
- Agrawal, Anup & Chadha, Sahiba, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Accounting Scandals," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 371-406, October.
- Andreas Charitou & Christodoulos Louca & Stelios Panayides, 2007. "Cross-Listing, Bonding Hypothesis and Corporate Governance," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(7-8), pages 1281-1306.
- Norman Bishara & Cindy Schipani, 2009. "Strengthening the Ties that Bind: Preventing Corruption in the Executive Suite," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 765-780, October.
- Carmelo Cennamo & Pascual Berrone & Luis Gomez-Mejia, 2009. "Does Stakeholder Management have a Dark Side?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 491-507, November.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; ethics; internal control; literature review; corporate failure; fraudulent activities; fraud.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ajaafi:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:87-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==383 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.