The Structure Models for Futures Options Pricing and Related Researches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Feng Dai & Dongkai Zhai & Zifu Qin, 2005. "The Structure Models for Futures Options Pricing and Related Researches," International Finance 0503010, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- DAI & Feng QIN & Zifu, 2005. "DF Structure Models for Options Pricing," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(6), pages 61-77, November.
- Miltersen, Kristian R. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1998. "Pricing of Options on Commodity Futures with Stochastic Term Structures of Convenience Yields and Interest Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 33-59, March.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Geske, Robert & Roll, Richard, 1984. " On Valuing American Call Options with the Black-Scholes European Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 443-455, June.
- Peter Ritchken & Rob Trevor, 1999. "Pricing Options under Generalized GARCH and Stochastic Volatility Processes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 377-402, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng Dai & Lin Liang, 2005. "The Advance in Partial Distribution£ºA New Mathematical Tool for Economic Management," Econometrics 0508001, EconWPA.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjae:v:07:y:2008:i:3:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.