Determinants of Bank Profitability in Turkey: An Empirical Analysis on Types of Banking from 2002 to 2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eþref Savaþ BAÞÇI & Öznur SAKINÇ, 2014. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in Turkey: An Empirical Analysis on Types of Banking from 2002 to 2012," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 3-6, December.
- Eþref Savaþ BAÞÇI & Öznur SAKINÇ, 2014. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in Turkey: An Empirical Analysis on Types of Banking from 2002 to 2012," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 3-8, December.
- Başçi, Eşref Savaş & Sakinç, Öznur, 2014. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in Turkey: An Empirical Analysis on Types of Banking from 2002 to 2012," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 3-6.
References listed on IDEAS
- Astrid Matthey, 2010.
"Do public banks have a competitive advantage?,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 45-55.
- Astrid Matthey, 2007. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-100, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shobhna Gupta & Jasminal Kaur, 2014. "A Comparative Study of the Performance of Selected Indian Private and Public Sector Banks," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 64-83, May.
- Alexei Karas & Koen Schoors & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(1), pages 209-244, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants of Banking Sector; Profitability; Turkey Banking Sector;
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:1:y:2014:i:1:32-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.