Determinants of Government Expenditure on Public Flagship Projects in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar Shah, 2007. "Budgeting and Budgetary Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6667, June.
- M. Haider Hussain, 2005. "On the Causal Relationship between Government Expenditure and Tax Revenue in Pakistan," Macroeconomics 0509014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Fozzard & Mick Foster, 2001. "Changing Approaches to Public Expenditure Management in Low-Income Aid Dependent Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2001-107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Franz Strehl & Sabine Reisinger & Michael Kalatschan, 2007. "Funding Systems and their Effects on Higher Education Systems," OECD Education Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Bryan D. Jones & Frank R. Baumgartner & Christian Breunig & Christopher Wlezien & Stuart Soroka & Martial Foucault & Abel François & Christoffer Green‐Pedersen & Chris Koski & Peter John & Peter B. Mo, 2009. "A General Empirical Law of Public Budgets: A Comparative Analysis," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 53(4), pages 855-873, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hülya & Zápal, Jan, 2017.
"Efficiency of flexible budgetary institutions,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 148-176.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya & Zapal, Jan, 2014. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," Working Papers 14-031, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hulya Eraslan & Jan Zapal, 2015. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1516, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hülya K. Eraslan & Jan Zápal, 2016. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," NBER Working Papers 22457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ying Chen & Jan Zapal & Hulya Eraslan & Renee Bowen, 2015. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," 2015 Meeting Papers 843, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya & Zapal, Jan, 2015. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," Working Papers 15-003, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya & Zapal, Jan, 2015. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," Research Papers 3185, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hulya Eraslan & Jan Zapal, 2016. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp570, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lepori, Benedetto & Montauti, Martina, 2020. "Bringing the organization back in: Flexing structural responses to competing logics in budgeting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Lobna M. Abdellatif & Mohamed Zaky & Mohamed Ramadan, 2019. "Transparency of law making and fiscal democracy in the Middle East," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 43(1), pages 49-77.
- Alberto Batinti & Luca Andriani & Andrea Filippetti, 2019. "Local Government Fiscal Policy, Social Capital and Electoral Payoff: Evidence across Italian Municipalities," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 503-526, November.
- Abd Rahman Ahmad & Kek Siok Yee & Alan Farley, 2020. "Exploring the Rationale of Performance Based Funding for Malaysian Public Universities," Journal of Education and e-Learning Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 7(1), pages 15-21.
- Karim Khan & Anwar Shah, 2019. "Dictatorships, Patronage and Public Good Provision: Some Empirics," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 58(3), pages 239-264.
- Antje Witting, 2017. "Insights from ‘policy learning’ on how to enhance the use of evidence by policymakers," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Pratap Ranjan Jena, 2016. "Reform Initiatives in the Budgeting System in India," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 106-124, February.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & Vassilis T. Rapanos, 2011.
"The Greek Fiscal Crisis and the Role of Fiscal Governance,"
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
48, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Rapanos, Vassilis T., 2011. "The Greek fiscal crisis and the role of fiscal governance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36432, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tao Li, 2014. "Expert advising under checks and balances," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(2), pages 477-502, February.
- Muscio, Alessandro & Quaglione, Davide & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2013. "Does government funding complement or substitute private research funding to universities?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 63-75.
- Hari Prasad Guragain & Seunghoo Lim, 2019. "Nepalese Budgetary Dynamics: Following Incrementalism or Punctuated Equilibrium?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 493-518, December.
- Giovanni Abramo & Tindaro Cicero & Ciriaco Andrea D’Angelo, 2011. "The dangers of performance-based research funding in non-competitive higher education systems," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 87(3), pages 641-654, June.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2001. "Fiscal Policy Design in Low-Income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2001-67, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Denis Rey & Joshua Ozymy, 2019. "A politicalâ€“institutional explanation of environmental performance in Latin America," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 295-311, December.
- Danuletiu Dan-Constantin, 2009. "Strategic Planning And Program Budgeting In Romania – Recent Developments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 176-181, May.
- Travis Sharp, 2019. "Wars, presidents, and punctuated equilibriums in US defense spending," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 52(3), pages 367-396, September.
- Vieira, Elizabeth S. & Lepori, Benedetto, 2016. "The growth process of higher education institutions and public policies," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 286-298.
- Józef Dziechciarz, 2015. "Measurement of Rate of Return in Education. Research Directions," Proceedings of FIKUSZ 2015, in: Jolán Velencei (ed.),Proceedings of FIKUSZ '15, pages 39-56, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Felix Kimtai Kiminyei, 2019. "Empirical Investigation on the Relationship among Kenyan Public Debt, Tax Revenue and Government Expenditure," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 142-159, March.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibn:ijefaa:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Canadian Center of Science and Education). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.