The Romanian Wheat Market And The Behavior Of The Individual Agricultural Producers – An Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Birthal, P. S. & Joshi, P. K. & Kar, D., 2004. "Agricultural diversification in India and role of urbanization," MTID discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Franklin Mixon & Len Trevino & Taisa Minto, 2005. "Are legislative TV and campaign finance regulations complementary entry barriers? Evidence from the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 387-396.
- Catherine Deri-Armstrong, 2009. "The Long-term Effects of Maternal Employment on Daughters’ Later Labour Force Participation and Earnings," Working Papers 0914E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Jason Barabas, 1998. "Wage Erosion, Economic Assessments, and Social Welfare Opinions," JCPR Working Papers 56, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Berna Karali & Scott H. Irwin & Olga Isengildina‐Massa, 2020.
"Supply Fundamentals and Grain Futures Price Movements,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 102(2), pages 548-568, March.
- Karali, Berna & Isengildina Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H., 2018. "Does Noise in Market Expectations Dilute Price Reactions to USDA Reports?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273973, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlberg, Jared G., 2002. "Effects Of Ownership Restrictions On Farmland Values In Saskatchewan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 1-10, August.
- Kasarjyan, Milada, 2011. "Improving the functioning of the rural financial markets of Armenia," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 62, number 62, May.
- Liuan Wang & Lu (Lucy) Yan & Tongxin Zhou & Xitong Guo & Gregory R. Heim, 2020. "Understanding Physicians’ Online-Offline Behavior Dynamics: An Empirical Study," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 537-555, June.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2007.
"Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: evidence from a consumer survey,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
1300, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Lupin, Beatriz, 2007. "Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: Evidence from a consumer survey," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7873, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2009. "Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: evidence from a consumer survey," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1285, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2007. "Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: evidence from a consumer survey," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1020, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Heidi Albers & Amy Ando & Meidan Bu & Michael Wing, 2012. "Road-network agglomeration, road density, and protected-area fragmentation," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 137-150, October.
- Olga Krakovska & Gregory Christie & Andrew Sixsmith & Martin Ester & Sylvain Moreno, 2019. "Performance comparison of linear and non-linear feature selection methods for the analysis of large survey datasets," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Elio Londero, 2001.
"The alleged countercyclical nature of Argentina's exports of manufactures,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-173.
- Londero, Elio, 2000. "The Alleged Countercyclical Nature of Argentina's Export of Manufactures," MPRA Paper 85341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Tae-Hun, 2008. "The measurement of farmers' risk attitudes using a non-structural approach," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2011.
"Justifiable thrift or feverish animal spirits: What stirred the corporate credit crunch in Poland?,"
56613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2011. "Justifiable Thrift or Feverish Animal Spirits: What Stirred the Corporate Credit Crunch in Poland?," MPRA Paper 43674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Reksulak & William Shughart, 2008. "Taxonomy: racism versus fiscal conservatism in voting on segregationist provisions in Alabama’s constitution," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 61-80, March.
- David Pottebaum & Ravi Kanbur, 2004.
"Civil war, public goods and the social wealth of nations,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 459-484.
- Pottebaum, David & Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "Civil War, Public Goods and the Social Wealth of Nations," Working Papers 127670, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Pottebaum, David, 2002. "Civil War, Public Goods and the Social Wealth of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gediminas Adomavicius & Jesse Bockstedt & Alok Gupta, 2012. "Modeling Supply-Side Dynamics of IT Components, Products, and Infrastructure: An Empirical Analysis Using Vector Autoregression," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 397-417, June.
- Thomas H.W. ZIESEMER, 2012.
"Worker remittances and government behaviour in the receiving countries,"
Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 37-59, December.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2008. "Worker remittances and government behaviour in the receiving countries," MERIT Working Papers 2008-029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, T.H.W., 2012. "Worker remittances and government behaviour in the receiving countries," MERIT Working Papers 2012-065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordswheat market; questionnaire; econometric estimations; performance; bargaining power;
All these keywords.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:103-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.