University Branding: A Conceptualizing Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Anholt, 2007. "Competitive Identity and Development," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Competitive Identity, chapter 0, pages 113-128, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale & Herington, Carmel, 2009. "Antecedents of residents' city brand attitudes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 362-367, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudiu Coman & Maria Cristina Bularca & Angela Repanovici, 2021. "Constructing and Communicating the Visual Identity of a University. Case Study: Visual Identity of Transilvania University of Brasov," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-16, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Delgado García, Juan Bautista & De Quevedo Puente, Esther, 2016. "The complex link of city reputation and city performance. Results for fsQCA analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2830-2839.
- Oana Țugulea, 2017. "City Brand Personality—Relations with Dimensions and Dimensions Inter-Relations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Julie Clark & Ade Kearns, 2016. "Going for gold: A prospective assessment of the economic impacts of the Commonwealth Games 2014 on the East End of Glasgow," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 34(8), pages 1474-1500, December.
- Anastasia Nikoli & Fotini Zigouri, 2011. "Regional identities and competitiveness in a globalised environment: New challenges for Greek regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p897, European Regional Science Association.
- Oshimi, Daichi & Harada, Munehiko, 2019. "Host residents’ role in sporting events: The city image perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 263-275.
- WooHyuk Kim & Kristin Malek & NamJo Kim & SeungHyun “James” Kim, 2017. "Destination Personality, Destination Image, and Intent to Recommend: The Role of Gender, Age, Cultural Background, and Prior Experiences," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Steven Chen & Eric Shih, 2019. "City branding through cinema: the case of postcolonial Hong Kong," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(5), pages 505-521, September.
- Marc Compte-Pujol & Jordi San Eugenio-Vela & Joan Frigola-Reig, 2018. "Key elements in defining Barcelona’s place values: the contribution of residents’ perceptions from an internal place branding perspective," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(4), pages 245-259, November.
- Shixin Ivy Zhang & Yi Wang & Nancy X. Liu & Yat-Ming Loo, 2021. "Ningbo city branding and public diplomacy under the belt and road initiative in China," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Giltman, M. & Pit, V. & Batyreva, M. & Sumik, E., 2020. "Which cities do we like to live in? Empirical analysis of employees' attitude to cities," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 111-130.
- Magnoni, Fanny & Valette-Florence, Pierre & De Barnier, Virginie, 2021. "Modeling the effects of place heritage and place experience on residents’ behavioral intentions toward a city: A mediation analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 428-442.
- Andrea Lucarelli, 2018. "Co-branding public place brands: towards an alternative approach to place branding," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(4), pages 260-271, November.
- Richard Rutter & John Nadeau & Fiona Lettice & Ming Lim & Suwaid al Shamaisi, 2018. "Place branding of seaports in the Middle East," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(3), pages 197-212, August.
- Chung-Shing Chan & Lawal M. Marafa, 2018. "Knowledge-Perception Bridge of Green-Smart Integration of Cities: An Empirical Study of Hong Kong," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Wu, Jih-Hwa & Cheng, Chih-Ming & Cheng, Po-Jen, 2015. "Behavioral intention toward urban eco-land performance assessment models using TPB tests," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 771-776.
- Alok Acharya & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Place branding research: a thematic review and future research agenda," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(3), pages 289-317, October.
- Ewa Glińska & Oleg Gorbaniuk, 2016. "Restrictions on the use of the Aaker model in the measurement of city brand personality: The sender’s perspective," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 12(1), pages 46-58, February.
- Sebastian Zenker & Sibylle Petersen, 2011. "Resident-City Identification: Translating the Customer Relationship Management Approach into Place Marketing Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa10p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Hultman, Magnus & Yeboah-Banin, Abena A. & Formaniuk, Liam, 2016. "Demand- and supply-side perspectives of city branding: A qualitative investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5153-5157.
- Kaveh Peighambari & Setayesh Sattari & Tim Foster & Åsa Wallström, 2016. "Two tales of one city: Image versus identity," Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 12(4), pages 314-328, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBranding; University of Brand; Model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:6:y:2016:i:4:p:227-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Hassan Danial Aslam (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.