Analyzing the Impact of Supply Chain Management Practices on Organizational Performance through Competitive Priorities (Case Study: Iran Pumps Company)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robb, David J. & Xie, Bin & Arthanari, Tiru, 2008. "Supply chain and operations practice and performance in Chinese furniture manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 683-699, April.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Marshall Fisher, 2000. "Supply Chain Inventory Management and the Value of Shared Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1032-1048, August.
- Zhao, Xiande & Lee, Tien-sheng, 2009. "Developments and emerging research opportunities in operations strategy and supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-4, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natasha Ristovska & Sasho Kozuharov & Vladimir Petkovski, 2017. "The Impact of Logistics Management Practices on Company’s Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 245-252, January.
- Manjeet Kharub & Rajiv Kumar Sharma, 2016. "Investigating the role of CSF’s for successful implementation of quality management practices in MSMEs," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 247-273, December.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:1015-1031 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; performance; competitive priorities; Structural equation modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.