Collaboration within the Supply Chain: Perception for the Automotive Industry in Morocco
Based on a periodical of literature on the collaboration stakes within supply chain, this article studies the Moroccan automotive sector. It allows to answer the following questions: Does the Moroccan automotive sector use collaborative practices between the actors? If this is the case, what stakes can we draw for these actors? These are the questions to which we will try to answer from an exploratory empirical research with the help of suppliers, customers and logistic service providers.
Volume (Year): 3 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hicham ABBAD & Gilles PACHÉ & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Peut-on désormais parler d’engagement du distributeur dans la relation avec l’industriel ?," Working Papers 2014-202, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2008. "Partner selection and governance design in interfirm relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 915-941.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-86, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:3:p:211-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.