Partner selection and governance design in interfirm relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shannon W. Anderson & Henri C. Dekker, 2005. "Management Control for Market Transactions: The Relation Between Transaction Characteristics, Incomplete Contract Design, and Subsequent Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(12), pages 1734-1752, December.
- van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje & Vosselman, Ed G. J., 2000. "Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-77, January.
- Eric T. G. Wang & Terry Barron & Abraham Seidmann, 1997. "Contracting Structures for Custom Software Development: The Impacts of Informational Rents and Uncertainty on Internal Development and Outsourcing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1726-1744, December.
- Anderson, Shannon W. & Glenn, David & Sedatole, Karen L., 2000. "Sourcing parts of complex products: evidence on transactions costs, high-powered incentives and ex-post opportunism," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 723-749, November.
- Tomkins, Cyril, 2001. "Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, March.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Mamad & Fatima Ouazzani Chahdi, 2013. "Collaboration within the Supply Chain: Perception for the Automotive Industry in Morocco," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 211-220, July.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00926734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grabner, Isabella & Moers, Frank, 2013. "Management control as a system or a package? Conceptual and empirical issues," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 407-419.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12063-016-0121-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carole Donada, 2014. "Pour une réingénierie des partenariats verticaux : le cas de la Plateforme de la Filière Automobile," Working Papers hal-00926734, HAL.
- Lennart Söderberg & Lars Bengtsson & Matti Kaulio, 0. "A model for outsourcing and governing of maintenance within the process industry," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00187-017-0247-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gisele De Campos Ribeiro & Carole Donada & Caroline Mothe & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2018. "The Respective Effects of Virtues and Inter-Organizational Management Control Systems on Relationship Quality and Performance: Virtues Win," Post-Print hal-01700970, HAL.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Moers, Frank, 2015. "The role of innovation in the evolution of management accounting and its integration into management control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:06:n:s1363919618500159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jim Rooney & Suresh Cuganesan, 2009. "Contractual and Accounting Controls in Outsourcing Agreements: Evidence from the Australian Home Loan Industry," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 80-92, June.
- Mahama, Habib & Chua, Wai Fong, 2016. "A study of alliance dynamics, accounting and trust-as-practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-46.
- Carmela Rizza & Daniela Ruggeri, 2016. "The performativity of Accounting Information System in interfirm relationships," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 71-89.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:79-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oll, Grete, 2014. "Opportunistic Disclosure in the Inter-Organizational Relationships," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:33:y:2008:i:7-8:p:915-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.