Henri C. Dekker
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business and Economics Amsterdam, Netherlands
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:fewvunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dekker, H. & Smidt, P., 2001. "The adoption and use of target costing in Dutch listed firms," Serie Research Memoranda 010a, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dekker, H. C., 2001. "Accounting information and value chain analysis: an exploratory field study," Serie Research Memoranda 011a, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Margaret A. Abernethy & Henri C. Dekker & Axel K-D. Schulz, 2015. "Are Employee Selection and Incentive Contracts Complements or Substitutes?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 633-668, September.
- Anderson, Shannon W. & Dekker, Henri C., 2014. "The Role of Management Controls in Transforming Firm Boundaries and Sustaining Hybrid Organizational Forms," Foundations and Trends(R) in Accounting, now publishers, pages 75-141.
- Annalisa Prencipe & Sasson Bar-Yosef & Henri C. Dekker, 2014. "Accounting Research in Family Firms: Theoretical and Empirical Challenges," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 361-385.
- Henri C. Dekker & Tom Groot & Martijn Schoute & Eelke Wiersma, 2012. "Determinants of the Use of Value-based Performance Measures for Managerial Performance Evaluation," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9-10), pages 1214-1239, November.
- Shannon W. Anderson & Henri C. Dekker & Karen L. Sedatole, 2010. "An Empirical Examination of Goals and Performance-to-Goal Following the Introduction of an Incentive Bonus Plan with Participative Goal Setting," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 90-109.
- Henri C. Dekker & Alexandra Van den Abbeele, 2010. "Organizational Learning and Interfirm Control: The Effects of Partner Search and Prior Exchange Experiences," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(6), pages 1233-1250, December.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2008. "Partner selection and governance design in interfirm relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 915-941.
- Shannon W. Anderson & Henri C. Dekker, 2005. "Management Control for Market Transactions: The Relation Between Transaction Characteristics, Incomplete Contract Design, and Subsequent Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1734-1752.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Dekker, Henri & Smidt, Peter, 2003. "A survey of the adoption and use of target costing in Dutch firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 293-305, June.
- Dekker, H., 1989. "Incoherent tunneling at weak bias: Weak quantum damping," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 756-780.
- Dekker, H., 1988. "Incoherent tunneling at weak bias: Strong quantum damping," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 61-88.
- Dekker, H., 1976. "On the functional integral for generalized Wiener processes and nonequilibrium phenomena," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 598-606.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henri C. Dekker should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.